part-14

As shubhman lost his consciousness...
He fell on the ground.... that's when a man rushed to him... checking him up...

He took out his phone dialing a number... after a few rings that person picked up the call...and a cold heavy came from the other side...

"Hello.."

"He-hello Ishan sir...."

Ishan can feel fear in his man's voice...so he replied...

"What happens...??"

"Actually boss..."

That guy explained everything to ishan.. how y/n got kidnapped and how... shubhman is hurt...

Ishan's eyes widened and he stood up from his chair... slamming his hand on the table...and shouted over the phone..

"And you were standing there.. doing nothing"

"So-sorry boss"

"Fuck your sorry....call ambulance take shubhman hospital....and please tell me you at least KNOW THE CAR'S NUMBER"

"Ye-yes boss I - i know..i will send you"

"Do it fast..."

Ishan hang up the phone call and run out of his house... taking his car key...he saw a notification he opened and saw Car's pic with number plate....he called on a number sitting in his car starting the engine...

"Hello...Sam I'm sending you a car's pic I want you to find out the location of that as soon as possible..."

"Yes..boss just give me few minutes"

He hang up call... driving his towards the location from where y/n was kidnapped....

After few minutes ishan got a notification...he saw that it was location of y/n he speed up his car more....

His mind races, thoughts dark with worry and rage.

"If they touch a single hair on her head..."

After what feels like an eternity, Ishan finally reaches the warehouse where the same black car was parked. He parks his car and approaches the building, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Time to pay a visit to whoever thinks they can take my girl."

He pulls out his gun and creeps inside..

As Ishan enters the warehouse, he finds y/n tied to a chair, her face bruised and tear-stained. The sight makes his blood boil with fury.

"Let her go, you bastards!"

He roars, gun aimed at the kidnappers.

"This is your only warning"

The kidnappers, a group of rough-looking men, laugh at Ishan's threat. One step forward, a cruel smile on his face.

"Oh, look what we got here. The one and only Ishan kishan"

Ishan eyes slightly widened seeing his rival Aahan sharma infront of him....only to make him realise that y/n is here only because of him....but his chain of thought broked when he heard y/n's sob...

Seeing y/n's tears, Ishan's finger tightens on the trigger. His voice is low and dangerous.

"I said, let. Her. Go."

He takes a menacing step forward.

"Last chance before I redecorate this warehouse with your brains."