part-17

After not getting any update about ishan...his parents got worried... then they got to know about ishan by his guard that ishan has locked himself in his apartment...so they decided to pay a visit.....

When they reached his apartment... ishan's dad rang the doorbell...his mom was standing next to him panicking....not getting any response ..he looked at that guard who handed him the apartment's second key....

Opening the door they rushed in... ishan's mom knocked at his bedroom door....

"Ishu... open the door beta.."

There's a sharp knock again at the door. Ishan barely registers it at first, lost in his drunken haze. But it persists, growing louder, more insistent.

"Go away..."

Listening his voice his father knocked at door...

"Ishan.... open the door"

"I SAID GO AWAY"

Hearing his shout his father step back his mother looked at Mr kishan with tearful eyes....

"What should we do"

Mr kishan sighed not knowing what to do... that's when Mrs kishan spoke

"Raj ca-call Raj... ishan will listen him..."

"Raj is busy in meetings"

"His meeting isn't important than my child.... please.. you know in anger ishan can hurt himself... ple- please call raj"

Mr.kishan nodded and took out his phone dialing Raj's number...

After few time Raj run inside running....he looked at his parents his mother was in the verge of breaking down his dad was consoling her....

"What happen... ishan is okay??"

His mother shake her and said in broken voice...

"For the last 4 days he has locked himself and now he isn't opening... the door"

Raj went to door knocking it...

"Ishu... open door"

That's when they hear the voice of something breaking more like a glass...

"I DON'T WANT ANYONE HERE... GO AWAY"

And that's when Mrs.. kishan break down...

"Okay ishan..... Fine.. fine we are going just don't hurt yourself beta..."

Everyone step back...they all can hear ishan's sob...Mrs kishan wasn't able to see all these..she was about to fall... when Raj held her...as Mr.. kishan rushed to her...

"Mom...!!"

She cried holding Raj...

"What happen to....to Ishu....why my son is crying...he never cried for any-anything then why...??"

"Maa.. please calm down....we can get any way to open the door"

Mr.kishan looked at ishan's guard...

"What happen why he has locked himself up?"

The guard nervously told everything everyone was shocked.....he never behaved like this... that for a girl..but they understand they can't do anything if that girl don't want ishan...

But mrs.kishan had another plan...

"Bring that girl here.."

"Suchitra--"