part 5

Y/n pov

As i entered in my room i locked the door and threw my bag on the bed ....
I was so frustrated I held my hairs in fist ...

"Ughh...how can he say something like that ...how the hell he can order someone to be his girlfriend"

"This man lost his mental balance....uff forget about him y/n focus on shubhman he literally praposed you ....oh god he has been my crush for a long time but I have never imagined being his girlfriend what shud i do?? Why everything is so complicated....??

I was lost in talking my self when I heard a knock on my door i opened it and saw mom there .... She looked at me and said...

" Why aren't you responding..I was calling you"

" Oh I am sorry maa i am just frustrated for few things" I replied

"Yeah your face is showing all ....we gonna talk about it before going to bed but first freshen up and come downstairs and eat something okay...."

She said I just nodded in response and she smiled at me creasing my hair and said

" Relax okay... freshen up and come your dad is also waiting for you..."

I also smiled at her and nodded she walked away and i closed my door i freshen up and wear a causal outfit

I walked downstairs i looked at dad and smiled at him he also smiled at me but he was looking so pale as if is not good or tired i walked towards him and sat on couch beside him and hugged him and asked

I walked downstairs i looked at dad and smiled at him he also smiled at me but he was looking so pale as if is not good or tired i walked towards him and sat on couch beside him and hugged him and asked .....

"Papa are you okay??...you look so pale"

He also hugged me back and crassed my hair and said.. .

"Yes y/n i am fine just having headache "

"Want to massage your head??"  I asked

" No sweety..i will be alright i had meds and it's not hurting that much..."

I just nodded my head and pulled out of the hug and said

" Let me help mom in the kitchen "

And dad just nodded his head......

Author POV

Y/n went into kitchen and saw everything is ready she asked her mom if she can help her so she told y/n to take food to dining table...she did as she was told to when everything was ready she looked at her dad who was sleeping hanging his head low ...she went to her mom and said.....