RR - in the P.M.

"In the P.M., all the pretty girls, they have a couple drinks. So now, they wanna kiss all the pretty girls, they gotta have a taste of a pretty girl." Very very much based on the song. 

(Smut with plot)

Narrator's POV

"Hey, you're like really pretty."

Y/N looked over at the stranger. It was the same blonde who she had been eyeing the entire night. The club was packed tonight, it was a Friday night after all. But somehow, her attention had never left this girl for longer than a minute ever since she'd set eyes on her. It didn't mean much though, she certainly didn't expect the girl to approach her. Her eyebrows crunched in a slight frown yet amused. "Thank you."

The blonde prompted her elbow on the bar, a smile spread over her features. "So you agree with me, you think you're really pretty?"

"Alright, Regina George," Y/N responded, chuckling, too easily catching onto the iconic line from the '04 movie.

Reneé shook her head at her own silliness, laughing too. "Sorry, I've wanted to actually use that line on someone for ages," she admitted. The Y/E/C-eyed girl tilted her head to one side, confused. The blonde wet her lips and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh, I-uhm, I played Regina George," she explained.

The music changed to a more upbeat song. 

Y/N leaned in closer to the stranger to make herself heard over the music. "You look a bit different from my memory, Rachel McAdams. And I must say, you look insanely young for your age... and good," she whispered the last part but the blonde still picked it up. 

Reneé giggled. She gave into the distance between them as well. "I starred in the new Mean Girls," she said next to her ear. 

"As Regina?"

Reneé pulled away slightly, her eyebrows raised with a confident smirk on her face. "Doesn't meet up to your standards?"

Y/N took another second to take the girl in, her gaze putting a deliberate show racking over the blonde's features. "Hm, on the contrary, I think I might have to stop by the cinemas one of these days," she said, her eyes staring at the blonde's lips until she saw her smile widen. 

"You definitely should," Reneé responded, nodding. She gently touched the Y/E/C-eyed girl's arm, her finger trailing down until she reached her palm. She just rested her hand there in hers and leaned over to her ear again. "And maybe you should let me know what you think of my performance."

"Are you flirting with me right now?" Y/N asked, turning to look at her and really closing in the distance between their faces in the process. 

Reneé turned to her as well. There was merely an inch between them, she could practically smell the taste of tequila and orange juice from her breath. She really wondered how the girl would react if she just kissed her right now, it was so easy to. But instead, she glanced back up at her eyes and pulled away again. "I actually have been for the past five minutes. Looks like I need to try harder."

Y/N's breath hitched in her throat, but she managed to hum in response. She was curious what the stranger had up her sleeves but she was scared to admit it out loud. "I did notice you staring earlier, you weren't exactly trying to make it look subtle," she acknowledged instead.

"Hey, I just know what I want. And you're pretty good-looking, what can I say?" 

"I guess you're not so bad yourself either."

"Just not bad?" Reneé asked, the grin still tugging on her lips. 

Y/N inched closer, feeling all too comfortable in this stranger's personal space. "Fishing for compliments now, aren't we?"