four

OKAY, SO ANYWAYS THIS IS WHAT I PICTURED THEY WOULD WEAR. IDK I JUST THINK THATS WHAT THEY WOULD WEAR.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
DRACOS POV:
(HOGSMEADE WEEKEND/DRACO AND HERMIONES DATE :D)
When I woke up this morning, I was more nervous than I think  I have ever been. It was a windy September Saturday, perfect for Hogsmeade. Thank god I had picked out what I was going to wear last night. It took around 2 hours, and I think it looked pretty good. At least, I hope I did. I was wearing a green blazer I had gotten for Christmas a few years ago, jeans, and a purple buttoned shirt. I hope I wasn't to overdressed. Hermione and I had decided to meet   in the square, then get dinner at 6. It was 5, so I might as well get there early. It's not like I would ever tell anyone, but this is my first date. Pathetic, really. I sighed, then walked out of the common room, on my way to Hogsmeade.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
HERMIONES POV:
I got up really, really early today. I was so nervous. I was thinking last night: What if this is all a cruel joke? I'm not sure I would ever get over it. I decided not to think like that, and so I just started finding a good outfit for tomorrow. In the end, (with Lunas help), I had decided on a tan/peach colored sweater, a denim skirt, tan boots, and a delicate necklace. Luna was unbelievably excited, waking up even earlier than I did, waiting in the common room for me.
"C'mon, Mione! You have a very very special day today!" Luna chirped.
Surprisingly so, this was not my first date. My first date was with Ron, in our third year. Harry wasn't allowed in Hogsmeade then, so it was perfect, according to Ron. To be honest, I absolutely hated every second of it. Ronald was more interested in kissing me in front of everyone, than talking, or doing anything really.

Suddenly, my stomach sank.
"Luna," I whispered, " What if Draco is playing some sort of wicked joke on me? This could easily be something he thought of, just to get back at me for something."
Luna looks me dead in the eyes.
"Hermione, don't ask me  how I know this, but I know Draco is not that type of person." Luna said, dead serious.
I supposed she was right, so I thanked her for everything, swore to tell her everything the second I got back, and was on my way to Hogsmeade.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰LUNAS POV:✰
*FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT*
I was walking back to the Ravenclaw common rooms from dinner, where they had a really excellent pudding, that I wanted to write to Dad about, as we both really do respect a good pudding. I heard a muttering coming from a empty classroom. I was really excited, because it sounded like a Nargle, and Dad was writing a excellent article about them. It wasn't, though. It was Draco Malfoy. Most people hate him, but he has always been awfully nice to me. He was holding a crumpled piece of parchment, and muttering, "Miss Hermione...No that sounds stupid.....Hermione Jean Granger....No much too formal......Hermione.....yes, simple sounds good.....I have really enjoyed our time together......yes, I like that bit....will you be my.....girlfriend?....... oh god, please let her say yes. I really do love her so much."
I quickly realized what was happening, and even though everyone calls me Loony, I'm certainly not stupid. I smile at Draco, and say, "I am sure she'll say yes.".
Then, he smiled rather gratefully, and then I disappeared into the Ravenclaw common room.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Btw,this is probably one of the only chapters with Lunas pov. I loved writing it though!!  omg this is my fav chapter so far!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH I love Luna sm!! Are yall excited for their date? I know I am!!OH MY GOD, AND DRACO PRACTICING TO ASK MIONE TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!
idk if I can write it tomorrow, but definitely Sunday.
Be sure to comment and vote!!
Lysm!!!! <3