seven

DRACOS POV:

It felt like I was drowning.

I couldn't even feel anything, really. I just felt numb.

We were only dating for a month, but I have loved her for so, so long. She was probably just telling me she liked me, because she felt bad for me.
But, she hadn't officially told me she likes Ron. So I should have a sliver of hope.
I could feel my heart sink, when Hermione started walking up to me with a pitying expression.
"Hi....Draco?", she said, "I wanted to talk to you about something."
I nodded, not feeling any emotion, because I knew exactly how this would go.
  "Listen, I have really enjoyed our time together..... and everything, but I think that we should see people who.....are more.... fitting for each other. Okay?" She said, short and straight to the point, like everything she did.
   She walked away without bothering to hear my response, to Ron, who smirked, and they walked away together, his arm slung over her shoulder.
I couldn't feel anything. I felt hollow.
I didn't realize I was walking to the Slytherin common rooms, until I was there.
I walked to my dorm, and laid down on my bed, feeling nothing, hearing nothing, and thinking nothing.
(THREE DAYS LATER)
Apparently, no one could find me for three days.
It was Blaise Zabini who found me, staring at the cracked stone walls, alone, for 62 hours, without me even knowing.
He walked to me, shaking me, desperately looking into my eyes for any signal that I could hear him.
I could hear him, but I was still numb.
"Draco....Draco!?!..... Why aren't you answering..... you need to answer.... did someone curse you?.... I'm going to bring you to Madame Pomfrey.... you have been missing for three days... Where have you been?", he said, talking the entire time.
When he finally dragged me all the way to the hospital wing, Madame Pomfrey put me in a corner, and gave me some sort of medicine.
It didn't take away the numb, but I could think clearly.

I had started in my dorm, but I had wandered around the empty castle at night, finally stopping at a empty corridor in the dungeons.

I couldn't face it.... but I had to.

Hermione Granger didn't love me, and I loved her more than anything.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Dw, it'll get much sadder.
Yayyyyy.... :(((
Anyway, see you tomorrow!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!