new

New was born April the second 24  she was short with brown chestnut hair and hazzle eyes.
She was an angel and she worked in the parcs grounds.
Parcs was where you could get help with your mental health problems and new acted as a nurse but during the night she protected the residents of house four.
Tonight Rachel sat up the voices told her to kill herself and she put her hand on her chest and felt her heart beating she said to the voices
"It's okay you are brave and you need to rest I value that you protected me all these years and I would like to say thankyou."
Rachel heard someone turning up their music and Rachel said
"It's okay to be scared you have been through alot don't walk in fear tell God how you feel he will listen to you."
New also spoke to the voices saying
"Rachel means lamb of god she is God's child and he pre pairs a way where there is no way he is a good good father and holds Rachel in his hand."
New went up to Rachel and put her hand on her hand and said
"Breathe in and out don't be afraid trust God he will answer you."

Rachel was about to give up when her social worker said
"Your application has been accepted you can move from Surfcoast westpeak on Wednesday congrats."
Rachel felt a huge weight lift from her shoulder and she danced on the stop and she said
"Thanks for helping me it's been five years of waiting to move in independently now I can rebuild my life."
Rachel dried her tears and said

"God has answered my prayers don't ever give up your are free because of Jesus dying for you.
He protects you and will build a new life for you his timing is perfect."