rainbow 🌈

The angel dipped her paint brush into the pink paint and flew across Rachel's house and painted the pink across the blue skyline.
Rachel's sister had said she had stolen the love of her parents away from her because she had a mental illness and Rachel felt mad and very sad she felt lost and alone and she just wanted to die.
After painting a rainbow 🌈 in the sky the angel flew into Rachel's bedroom and said to Rachel
"I am an angel sent from God to protect you and help you find your way again trust God he loves you and he doesn't make junk but when he looks at you he only sees beauty."
Rachel cried out and said
"God doesn't love me."
"Yes he does he was there when you had your brain surgery he held the hands of the doctors and he gave them peace so they could bring you safely out of the surgery."
Rachel said
"Where is he now then"
"God is in front of you beside you behind you he holds you as you cry and wipes your tears and gives you peace.
He wont let you face things alone."
Rachel dabed at her eyes and breathed in and out and said
"I am tired from trying to run from god I will expect him and his love"
The angel said
"Look out the window "
Rachel did
He said
"Just like in the bible when God put a rainbow in the sky to say I promise not to flood the earth again in your life God is using the rainbow as a sign to you to say hey I will walk beside you and support you I won't give you more than I know you can handle I am proud of you my child."
Rachel then traced the rainbow with her finger and took a photo and said
"Thanks God"