old face

" yes maa..." jungkook received the call and held his phone between his ear and shoulder because his hands were busy in sketching the new designs which he have to present infront his clients......

" where are you ?" His mom asked and jungkook frowned because her voice was serious than other times....he put the pencil aside and hold his phone properly...

" in studio maa...what happened?"

" nothing...hmm...when will you come home....?"

I have two more sketches to complete after that I will be free ....please tell me what happened...should I come now  ?"

" no...no...just come after completing your work " saying this Mrs jeon disconnected the call...jungkook was looking at the phone screen with confusion   . 

" what happened...."

Jungkook turned to face the person who entered inside his cabin....

" don't know mingyu....maa was sounding low....I think I should go home ..." jungkook said collecting the papers shattered around the table  .

" should I drop you..?"  Mingyu...jungkook's friend / his photographer asked ...

" no ...I will manage...you should go with soobin...I am done with this sketches...just submit that presentation ok " jungkook said giving a file to his friend and take his belongings before rushing out from his studio........

" papa...." jungkook called for his papa who was sitting in living room....Mr jeon looked at his son who just entered inside the house...

" where is maa...what happened to her....she was sounding so stressed?" Jungkook asked sitting next to Mr jeon...

" nothing happened jungkook.....she must be wanting you to come home early that's why....she is in kitchen ..." Mr jeon said patting his head....jungkook's facial muscles relaxed hearing there is nothing serious to stressed...he let his body sink in soft cushion couch....

" MAAA......I WANT JUICE......" jungkook yelled from his seat enough to hear in kitchen.....he closed his eyes because he was feeling exhausted....he was continuously working day and night for a ad campaign of a new brand....he was not even getting enough time to eat his meals....but today it's finally over....he was planning to stay at home for two days and complete his precious sleep.....

He slowly opened his eyes when he felt a tap on his shoulder...in front of him ,a big glass of juice was held by a person...without looking at the person who served him, he took the glass...

" thanks ma...--" the glass slipped from his hands when he saw who was standing infront of him...but thanks to the guy infront of him who had good reflex action,  catches the glass before it hit the floor.....

" ji..ji..jimin...." jungkook shuttered looking at his bestie who was standing infront of him after 10 years.....

" not ji ji jimin...it's park jimin  " jimin said with his famous eye smile....jungkook smiled and quickly hugged him tightly......

" oh my God.....I can't believe this......are you real ..." jungkook was mumbling some words still holding his friend to him tightly......a simple hug fogged his mind with all the memories of thier childhood......

After some minutes they pulled apart...jimin look at jungkook from head to toe.....

"You grown up a lot...huh...tattoos and piercing hmm....where is my shy and timid koo who used to get  scared from needles " jimin asked playfully.jungkook shook his head and again pulled him into a tight hug....