Bachelorette

Jungkook stood on the rooftop,..surveying the space with a critical eye....

Tonight, this ordinary rooftop would become a vibrant oasis for Jimin's Bachelorette pajama party....

"Let's get started!" Jungkook exclaimed, rallying his team....

Within hours, the rooftop transformed:

*Twinkling Lights*: Strings of fairy lights crisscrossed the rooftop, casting a whimsical glow.....

*Cozy Seating*: Plush couches and oversized pillows in pastel hues invited relaxation.....

*Floral Arrangements*: Vibrant blooms in neon colors added pops of color....

*Pajama Party Banners*: Customized banners reading "Jimin's Last Sleepover" and "Bride Tribe" hung from the railing.....

*Glamorous Tablescapes*: Sparkling centerpieces, complete with champagne flutes and macarons, adorned the tables....

*Karaoke Corner*: A sleek, neon-lit karaoke machine beckoned the group to unleash their inner divas.

*Photobooth Fun*: A colorful backdrop, props, and silly accessories promised unforgettable memories.....

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the rooftop radiated a magical ambiance.......

"Perfect!" Jungkook declared, stepping back to admire their handiwork....

" rose...now your turn.....go get jimin here..." jungkook said with his bunny smile....

Rose nodded and went to get jimin....

" what's the matter guys....and where are you taking me..."

Jungkook can hear the curiosity in jimin's voice which can hear from distance....

Jungkook and other few friends done thier work...switch off the lights and hide behind the tables with party popper ready to blast....

" just come with us....we are kidnapping you..." rose said laughing with Jisoo....

Jimin rolled his eyes...

" and where is jungkook...I didn't saw him from afternoon...."

Jimin reached at the entrance of rooftop...he felt the utter silence around him...he took slow steps inside ...and suddenly all the lights getting sparkling around him...

A loud sound of party popper made him look around the arrangement of the night ...his friends and cousins are there in matching pajamas....Jungkook standing in the middle with a banner saying ' brides tribe '

Soon a friend come forward...putting a shash on jimin...

" Bride to be "

And a pretty crown on his head....

"Wow, Kook! This is amazing!" Jimin exclaimed, eyes shining looking at Jungkook who walked towards him...

Jungkook smiled....

"Tonight, we celebrate you, Jimin. You deserve an unforgettable night."....

The Bachelorette pajama party had officially begin.....