await

💓🖐 first of all ...really sorry guys for keep you waiting.......please enjoy the chapter ahead......🥰

Jk pov

I opened my eyes to see the golden rays of morning sun filling our bedroom making it look surreal..... it feels likes it showing my inner happiness....my face was also glowing with smile like this .....whatever happened yesterday still feels like a dream to me....I pinched myself nth times from yesterday to make sure I was not dreaming at all......and again I did that once again....and that small pain brings a bright smile again......

If someone in this past 10 years told me that Taehyung hyung had feelings for me...I would have laughed like it was a joke or cried in my misery thinking that could never gonna happen......but when I heard those confessional words from his own mouth....I don't know what kind of energy I was feeling in my body ...it felt like God have specially chosen me to bless all the fortune.....

Car ride back to palace was silent....a silence of comfort and peace....whatever we had shared was enough to fill our hearts...and we needed a little time to calm those raising heartbeats....and that silence provides us that comfort with presence of eachother.....

I am feeling like my teenage self where I get to used shy under his gaze....felt nervous but comfortable around his presence.....where I used to steal glances over him....all my goofy self which I had kept hidden  this years were coming out from it....I just wanna cherish those moments which I missed then...

I flinched when some water sprayed on my face...I glared at jimin who just came out from washroom after a shower.....

" Stop daydreaming about your crush and wake up....we have prayer with elders today..." he said drying his hair....I groaned waking up from the bed.....I went to washroom with that foolish smile not leaving my face......

3rd pov

Jimin was dressing up when he heard a knock on the door...he turned towards door that's when jungkook also came out from washroom....

" if it's mom then I will blame you for not letting me sleep " jimin said pointing a accusing finger against younger who gave him a finger heart in return....jimin rolled his eyes and walked to open the door....he saw a little boy standing there with a big bouquet of  flowers ....jimin smiled and held his hand to hold the bouquet but that little guy pulled it back....

" this his for jungkook hyung...." he said with a little pout...it was his task to hand this to said person.....

At the mention of his own name, jungkook came close to them with confusion.....that little guy smiled and handover the bouquet before running away....

" huh...I thought I was the bride " jimin said dramatically walking inside....

Jungkook saw a small note in it....a sweet good morning message was written there....and jungkook can easily guess who wrote this ...he inhaled that sweet fragrance...the fragrance spreading around making him smell like flowers....he didn't thought he will start his morning with this lovely flowers sent by Taehyung......

he didn't thought he will start his morning with this lovely flowers sent by Taehyung