packing

" let's pack your bag...we have evening flight  ...others are already left in morning...just we are left " jimin said excitedly....jungkook chuckled and both walked towards his bedroom...

" so you had already booked tickets for me too huh...you were sure that I will come with you ?" Jungkook asked

" I know how to play my cards " jimin smirked entering inside the room and jungkook closed the door . 

Jungkook quickly moves towards jimin and hugged him once again.....jimin stood there without participating in that hug....

" I...I...really missed you jimin..." Jungkook's voice shuttered...his eyes were gathering tears ...

" don't lie jungkook... don't....if you ever cared for our friendship then you won't do that to me ...you..you disappeared ten years ago like you never existed in this world..  you know how much I cried..." jimin said pushing jungkook away from himself.....his tears are flowing from eyes...jungkook stood there head hung low without knowing what to answer....

" the day you moved out from that house...the day when you were waving your hands from your car going away from me....I never thought that was the last day I am seeing you......after that day I tried to contact your family but never got connected....but still I had hope that we will meet in our school but there also you betrayed me....first day of school..I went there only in hope to meet you but what I heard was you changed school.......do you have any idea how much it broke me " jimin cried pointing his finger in jungkook's chest...telling his worries of all this decade....the tears were equally streaming from thier eyes ..

" me and my dad came to your house.. but there also I got defeated....you changed your house too.....why jungkook why....our friendship was nothing to you...." jimin kept crying ...jungkook hugged him again..trying to calm his bestie who was crying uncontrollably....

" I..I am sorry jimin...I am really sorry.....I never intend to make you feel like that.....when we moved out from there...and came to New house....I needed space...you know what happened then...I just wanted peace ...thats why I didn't contact you...I thought I am giving stress to you too....but then suddenly papa got transferred and we had to move from there too...and that was the cause of my school transfer too....it was not planned jimin...things happened so quickly that I was not able to do anything about it.." jungkook explained his side....

Both stood there hugging eachother....the hug was a saying alot for them....both shed tears and that reduced the pain which they were holding for years... .

" now let's pack or we will be late ..." jungkook pulled away when he felt jimin is relaxed now..he wiped his tears away from face ...jimin smiled nodding his head....

Jungkook walked towards his wardrobe and take a suitcase and started to fill it with his outfits....

Jimin looked around the room...many things changed in jungkook's room....before it used to look very soft with light pastel color wall and aesthetic decors.. but now his room is look like a blanck canvas where he wanted to create his thoughts.....jimin eyes moved towards the self on the wall....he took slow steps towards it...

" you still read comics?" Jimin asked touching the whole collection of latest comics and anime....jungkook turned his attention from his bag to jimin and hummed...

" yeah...sometimes when I feel stressed or tired...."  he said and resumed his work....jimin took a book from shelf and turned pages of it checking the sketches....

" hmm..jungkook...did..did you ever tried to call that number again...?" Jimin asked looking at jungkook who halted in his work after hearing the question...

Jungkook sighed placing his outfit in bag...

" hmm..I did...when I got my first phone...I dialed that number first...but I heard the same words which we heard back then....and after that I never had courage to dial it again...." jungkook said recalling the day when everything ended....the moment when that ten digit number became the most important thing he remembered like it's set in stones....

Jimin hummed not wanting to ask anything further....he continued to look around....

" JIMINAAHHH COME HERE " 

both heard Mrs jeon calling jimin from outside....jimin was going to walk out from room but stopped when jungkook called his name...he turned to face his friend who was holding the zip of suitcase and eyes fixed on him...

" will...will he be there ?" Jungkook's voice come out like a whisper but the silence in the room helped jimin to hear those worries clearly.....

" I don't think so jungkook...because just like you....I never saw him again....the last day when he went in that cab...that was last...after that I didn't saw him....after few  day when jin hyung and Namjoon hyung came back there without him...we asked about him and they said he wanted to stay in village with his grandma...so after that we didn't ask much....he not even came when jin hyung gave birth to thier  baby girl.....so I don't think he will attending my wedding..." jimin said and walk out from room leaving jungkook alone to decide if he wanna come or not....

Jungkook stared at the figure walking out from his room...he sighed and walked towards his shelf...he took his few old comic and placed it inside his luggage,  hiding it under his outfits...he closed the zipper and walk out from room .

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hiiiiiiii

How are you all.....hope everyone doing well....

So tell me how's this chapter....please share you thoughts....

Do you think this journey will make jungkook's stable and peaceful life disturb???

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Byeeeeeeeeeee  👋👋👋👋

Crystal 🔮