First Day

Today, people from all grades are going to school. That also means that I have to get up at 5:40 in the morning. My bus will comes at 7:00 am and school starts at 7:40 am. 5:40 is the time I set my alarm clock so I can click on the snooze button twice and get off the bed at 6. I take ten minutes to get off the bed and I get ready by 6:59. I catch up with Sofia and Danica while they are getting on the bus. That's the great thing about having friends on the same bus stop. They can stall the bus driver so I won't miss the bus.

"Aliza! Its the first day of school and you already almost missed the bus!" spoke Danica.

"SORRY! " I actually want to get to the bus stop on time everyday.
That was my goal but I knew it couldn't be accomplished because I take too long taking a shower. You thought I was going to say put on makeup, but no, I'm not like every other girl in high school who puts
on tons of makeup to school. Also, whenever I actually put on makeup, people go like "who are you trying to impress?" Like seriously? I put on makeup for fun and because its a hobby. I just don't understand how people have time in the morning to put on tons of makeup.

Anyways, our bus was PACKED! When i went to look for a seat, Sofia nudged Danica in the back saying "you are going to sit with me. "

She didn't even give Danica a choice to sit with me. I felt left out because they decided to sit on a two- seater leaving me to sit behind them with a random kid. I knew that Sofia would pick Danica over me. The thing was, they did the same thing to me in 8th grade, so I knew it was going to be like this the whole year.

I didn't get anxious by seeing all the older kids. They looked nice, but I wasn't surprised. The thing is, I wasn't scared of highschool, or bullies, or whether I'm going to get shoved into a locker. That was all crap. That DOES NOT happen in highschool! Creators of those stupid highschool movies and TV shows need to understand this!

When we reached the school, I finally decided to read the name. The name was Beacon Hills High School.

I am not going to describe my entire day at school because that's what I'm supposed to tell my mom, but all I did was walk in circles until I found all my classrooms. I talked to new people in my classes and made some friends with the PLACC members. But you know what was funny, one of the PLACC member told us not to wear booty shorts while her shorts were less than 5 inches. My shorts were actually longer.

When I found my bus, there were barely any seats left and my "friends" didn't save any for me. They just plugged in their headphones to listen to music. This school year is going to be "great".