Volleyball Tryouts

I knew I had to pick one sport to play throughout highschool so that I can get a scholarship. Well, the sport I chose was Girls Volleyball. I had been practicing all summer so I can make the team. Danica and Sofia were also planning on trying out. When we located the gym, there were so many girls. Some were from our grade and some were trying out for the JV and Varsity teams. We walked to the group with the girls from our grade because I was just trying out for the Freshman team. When we got there, a girl name Carly said
"Hey guys! I didn't know you were trying out for the team Aliza"
I got so mad at Carly for saying that because she KNEW I was trying out. Danica,Sofia, Carly, and I practiced together. The only reason I got really mad was because she made it seem like I wasn't the type of person to play a sport. But, the thing was, she only wanted to hang out with Danica and she didn't really like me.

This tall woman walked over to us and introduced herself.
"Hi, I am the head coach of the girls volleyball team. But call me Coach.A. You will be seeing me a lot but I will not be your team coach. Your team coach will be Coach.Robert, but he is currently relaxing in the Bahamas right now, so he will come next week. For now, choose a partner and get ready for the first drill"

Sofia looked at Danica first, but Carla got to her. Sofia decided to be my partner because I was her SECOND choice. She obviously didn't say that, but I've known her for a while and I know I will always be the second choice.
When we had to be in groups of threes, Danica came to us and Carla found a new group of friends to mess around with. So, for two and a half hours, we just did a bunch of easy drills. It was only the first day, so we didn't do much. Hopefully, I make new friends because I know one day I will be left out.