Shopping! . . . for school

Okay, you gotta admit that back to school shopping is something you actually look forward to. I don't know about you, but I actually get pumped up, not really but I enjoy shopping for supplies and clothes. Mostly clothes.

Whenever I ask my mom to bring me back to school shopping, she always says that I have to wait for the list to be posted on the school site. But the thing is, they post the list the DAY BEFORE SCHOOL. Ain't nobody got time to get supplies the day before school. And also I don't have patience.

Anyways, when my mom and I walked into Walmart, the first place we walked over to was the Back To School section(obviously). We purchased a bunch of lead pencils,Ticonderoga pencils, and pens which I knew I would eventually lose. I also picked up some items I would never use in school like a glue stick, a pair of scissors, markers, and colored pencils.But guess who was stupid enough to not purchase notebooks. You guessed it. ME. So I had to drag my mom back to Walmart to get some notebooks and I picked up a huge pack of gum on the way. I knew it wouldn't even last me half a year.

Then came clothes shopping. Mom drove me to Kohl's to purchase a couple of T-shirts,jeans,jackets, and sweaters. Instead, I purchased a bunch of tank tops,shorts, and skirts. Those would've only lasted the first week of school. Although, there was this one tank top I fell in love with. It had a black base and floral designs. The fabric was very thin and loose. Now I knew what I was going to wear on orientation day.