41-50

Chapter 41 Take action

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

"Follow me." The fat aunt looked at uncle

Lin Shu with disgust, locked the door, and followed obediently. Although the uncle was locked in a small dark room on the first day he came, not many people had seen him, but Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the worst, and keep your head down on the road.

Several people followed the fat aunt to a backyard, which was mostly filled with women. Standing here, the uncle stood out from the crowd.

"Fat Aunt, this bad old man, shouldn't he be sent to the woodshed? What are you doing here?"

"He's all dirty and disgusting to look at."

Lin Shu and others were afraid of arousing suspicion, but no one was there I wear clean clothes everywhere, but outside I still wear the same clothes as yesterday.

"Hey, isn't this Xiao Liu saying that there are enough people in the firewood shed recently? The new arrivals will be put outside temporarily. If there are not enough, they will be sent in." The fat aunt replied casually

. Lin Shu frowned slightly. They said the firewood shed should be Its probably the same thing that the uncle said. What else does it mean that there are enough people? The uncle also said before that he would take a few old people and children out in three or two days, but he never came back.

So where did these people go?

"Yes, Xiao Liu recently received a large batch of goods, and he probably won't have to go out recently." Another woman said with a smile,

"The old man went over there to chop firewood. If the firewood can't be chopped, you won't have anything to eat today, you know. " "The fat aunt took out an ax from the side, handed it to the uncle's hand, pointed to a pile of wood in the distance and said,

the uncle looked at the pile of wood, if it weren't for the superpower, the physical condition has improved a lot, otherwise it would be like this in front of him. After the pile of wood was chopped, his uncle's life was almost over.

The fat aunt grabbed Lin Shu's shoulders again, walked to three big basins of smelly clothes, pointed at the pile of clothes and said, "You wash this pile of clothes." You

could smell the smell emanating from the pile of clothes from a distance. The smell was sour, and the amount of dirty clothes in a whole village should be here. Lin Shu couldn't help but frown.

"Why are you still standing there? Hurry up and wash up. Do you still want to eat?" Seeing Lin Shu standing still, the fat aunt pushed hard, picked up a wooden stick and hit Lin Shu.

Lin Shu was wearing a mental protective shield, and even the fat aunt's stick couldn't hit her. Unfortunately, the uncle didn't know that. When he saw Lin Shu being beaten, he rushed up and took the stick for her.

There was a "bang" sound.

The fat aunt's stick was obviously used very hard.

The old man felt that his bones were about to break. This fat woman was so cruel. If it weren't for the various conveniences in the body that were strengthened by superpowers, this would have happened. He should be lying on the ground.

"I'm sorry, my granddaughter has never washed clothes before. Don't you think she can change to something more relaxed?" The uncle took a cold breath and said patiently.