71-80

Chapter 71 Chengruo

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

"Did you see that after you saved her, they gave you a bag of rubbish to see what they could eat? Let's forget it, but you are her savior. That kid has it, and he didn't think of giving it to you. "Get some." Jiang Yiyi originally thought the porridge was quite fragrant, but when Yu Miao served the fish, she felt unbalanced.

Why can that bitch eat a lot of meat and fish, but she can only eat porridge?

And this Su Yue, who had no eyesight at all and didn't know where to order it, just rushed to save her. There was no way that little bitch wouldn't give it.

She hasn't eaten fish for a long time.

Su Yue lowered her head, making it difficult to see her expression clearly, but Jiang Yiyi's words slowly took root in her heart.

"What did that person tell you just now?" Although Luo Qi was greedy, he couldn't let go of his face and went to beg for food. Coupled with what happened just now, if he really wanted to do this, he would be afraid of those people. Not only will you make fun of yourself, but your dignity will also be completely lost.

I just saw the woman saying something to Su Yue. The distance was too far, and the woman's voice was too soft, so I couldn't hear clearly what they said. Now I thought about it and mentioned it.

Su Yue remained as she was before, lowering her head and whispering to him what Lin Shu had said to her before.

After listening to this, Luo Qi fell into deep thought.

At first, he thought that Yu Miao was the only one in their team with spatial powers. When he saw Lin Shu taking out the table and other things, it turned out that she was also a spatial powers user.

She actually said such things to Su Yue. It seems that there are a lot of good things in her space.

An idea slowly came up in her mind, she glanced at Su Yue, and said warmly, "Xiaoyue, you've been working really hard these days."

Su Yue raised her head when she heard that, with tears in her eyes, and stammered, "No, no. , is what I should do."

"Having you in our team really saves me a lot of worry. You take good care of Xia Lun and Hu Xian, and you also do a good job in logistics. You are an indispensable person in our team. "Tenderness gradually appeared in Luo Qi's eyes, and he looked at Su Yue and said seriously,

"Brother Luo..." Su Yue's tears flowed out. It turned out that he saw everything she did, and he did not pay in vain.

"Silly girl, why are you crying?" Luo Qi wiped away her tears and his tone became gentler.

Jiang Yiyi gritted her teeth and couldn't figure it out. In a short period of time, Luo Qi's attitude changed. What happened?

He said in a voice, "Brother Luo, you can't just praise Yueyue. She also helped a lot."

" Yiyi, please help everyone sort out the logistics today. Xiaoyue has been tired for a few days recently. Let her rest today." Luo Qi brushed Jiang Yiyi's hand away and said seriously.

Jiang Yiyi couldn't believe what she heard. This man actually asked her to do rough work.

She pressed her body against him and said in a coquettish tone, "Brother Luo, I'm clumsy and can't do it. It's better for Yueyue to do it. After all, she's used to it."