Chapter Twenty-One

Romano's POV

Spain comes down from upstairs dressed like he always does; a bare of old jeans and a dorky t-shirt that does nothing for his shape. I swear this man...he'll never have any kind of style will he? Sighing I turn back to the breakfast that I was making and the dork Spain comes up behind me and kisses my neck. "I have such a good wife! Si?"

I turned and looked to him one eyebrow raised and the hot spoon in my hand. "Are you calling me a girl?"

Spain laughs a little. "Si! You are the prettiest girl around!" He smiles his same goofy smile and I turned back around sighing once more.

"You're such a weirdo..." Hugging me from behind, he places his head on my shoulder and slowly rock us back and forth.

"I wish like we could be like this forever..." Frowning I look to him with my side vision. 

"And why can't we? Is something going to happen?" Smiling he lets go of me and moves over the table.

"All in good time Roma...You'll know everything soon..."

"Spain. What the hell are you talking about?" I turn off the burner and pull down two plates starting to plate the morning food.

"It's nothing to worry about right now Roma...please...for now just stay happy...for me?"Turning around I see Spain smiling and I sigh. I hated be made at him... I don't know what's been up with Spain...maybe me getting kidnapped really affected him...I don't know...I take the two plates and gave one to Spain and then the other for me. 

"Shit. I forgot the orange juice. Can you pour two glasses?" Spain nods and then gets up pouring two glasses and then set them down in front of us. "Grazie"

"Si! Anything for my mi amor!"

"Yeah yeah. Now eat your food before it gets cold. I'm not going to slave you a meal if you wouldn't eat it hot"

"Si! My wonderful lovi made me an amazing home cooked meal!" I rolled my eyes as I see Spain practically shove his face into the food eating it all up. It's like he was raised in a barn or something. I eat my food like a NORMAL human being enjoying it. 

Spain finishes quiet early to instead of cleaning up his plate, he just stared at me. STARED at me. His eyes followed my every movement and watched as my arm goes from the plate and then to my mouth and then back down. 

"Spain. Stop fucking staring at me...it's creepy" He doesn't respond to my semi plead, resting his head on his hand STARING. 

Once I was done he let out a little sigh and looked into my eyes whispering "I wish you would never leave..."

"Spain. What the fuck is wrong with you?"Standing up I grab both of our plates and put them in the skin. I turn towards Spain leaning against the bench. "You've been talking a lot like I'm leaving or something and now you're just fucking staring at me" He glance doesn't move"Stop looking at me!"

"You're asking me to take my eyes away from pure beauty?" My cheeks heat up to a bright red color, causing me to quickly turn around. "I love my Lovi and I never want to lose him~"

"Spain...come on bastard. We're going to the park" I turn back around on one foot and grab Spain's hand pulling him with me to the door . "I need to get out of this fucking house..."

Spain smiles and pocks my cheek. "Why do you want to leave mi casa?"

"because it's filled with your weirdness...we're leaving and going to fucking nature so you go back to normal" Spain nods and moves around like a fucking kid as I put him in the front seat. What the fuck is wrong with him? Sighing I start the car and start driving to the park, glancing over every so often at Spain seeing him looking out the window and waving to people. He is such a fucking weirdo.

"Lovi! Lovi Lovi Lovi Lovi! Look at all the people! Aren't they cool and amazing and fun!"

"Spain. Shut the fuck up and sit back down. You're gonna get hurt"

"It's okay for people to get hurt. It's only natural" Pulling in the parking lot, a park the car and look to Spain.

"Tell me. Right now. What the fuck is wrong with you? This is really starting to worry me Spain." All he did to answer me was giggle, get out of the car and pull me out too going towards our spot.

"All in good time Lovi!" I sighed and looked to Spain shaking my head and whisper to myself.

"All in good time...All in good time"