#26|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Hello everyone , How are you all little rabbits ?  I hope you are fit and fine . 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !! and VOTE + COMMENT for it . 

I think I'm fainting maybe due to an empty stomach or due to what I just witnessed

I think I'm fainting maybe due to an empty stomach or due to what I just witnessed. I am about to fall hard on my ass as darkness consumes me but caught by hard arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me straight. Now I think the reason for my fainting is just standing before me. He is wearing only his sweatpants and his muscles bulge and now I'm dripping saliva cause he looks delicious. I part my eyes away from him as I know I am angry and betrayed. What I want to do is kick him in the ass and call off the wedding but I think It's better to talk the misunderstanding out and clear it. 

I don't know what my personality is, one side is liking him and the other is hurt but I think I'm overthinking this whole thing, this is just messed up, so messed up. I don't know what's going on with me and my brain which is just not working or maybe my body doesn't want to acknowledge my brain. 

"Are you okay?" He asked and I gave him a single nod, he released his hold from my waist making me want to wrap myself around him more. He entered the kitchen and I followed him behind like a lost puppy. 

"Did you make the breakfast?" I asked him looking at the soup and scrambled eggs and I think this combination is a bit off. 

"No, The maid did it." saying this he searched for the dishes in the cabinet and then settled them on the white countertop. I followed every movement of his body and his hands. 

He then gestured towards the dining room and I followed the suite. He set the dishes, pouring tomato soup for me and serving himself scrambled eggs. We sat in the quiet, eating breakfast when he started a conversation out of the blue. 

"Do you work?" He asked and I know this question was just so absurd but I thought of a more polite reply. 

"Yeah," I replied nodding like a kid. 

"Where?" H asked again this time looking at me and I had to look away to keep myself from blushing. 

"At Bigmart as a project planner." I replied straight to the point and started finishing my soup. I looked at him when I didn't get a reply from him, only to find him staring at me like he knew what was going on in my mind. 

"What ?" I asked nervously blinking at me when he looked away clearing his throat only to drop a little bomb. 

"It's my company but I never saw you there." He stated and this time I am looking away from him. 

"Ohh, because I work from the online platform ." Listening to my reply I noticed his eyes widening with shock and his mouth opened and closed as if he didn't know what to say. 

"Oh, okay okay..um." He spoke nervously making me suspicious at his answer so I asked him, "What is it?". 

"Oh it's nothing sunflower, I am happy that you work for me and I am looking forward to working with you in person rather than online." He stated and I zoomed my eyes at his face.