Dawn

Severus Snape & Female Reader (has a vagina)

⚠️nsfw / explicitly sexual ⚠️

Sensual, erotic rêverie about you and Sev.

He has his own sweet way to wake you from sleep 🖤
Of course you gave him allowance to do so, it's consensual.

I hope you enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus stretched happily under the duvet before he slowly opened his eyes. He felt so cozy and safe, for the first time in ages he could finally enjoy sleeping, enjoying a wholesome sleep without being haunted by terrifying nightmares.

The room still rested in twilight, it gave a glimpse of daybreak as the first delicate, glowing streaks of light appeared in the distance on the horizon.

He glanced at the sleeping woman beside him - you. As you laid with your back to him, all Severus could see was the mass of your lush hair and the contours of your body wrapped under the covers. A loving smile flickered across his face. How much he enjoyed waking up next to you, starting the day together with you, doing all those nice little rituals: Kissing each other good morning, admiring the rising of the sun, cuddling in bed for a few more minutes, finally getting up and putting on some coffee for you both and preparing breakfast.

Sometimes he still couldn't believe how much his life had changed for the better, how joy and love had come to stay, after all this time, finally.

Severus moved close to you, inhaling the sweet scent of your hair and he carefully lifted your blanket a little so he could tenderly snuggle up to your naked body. You were humming in your sleep, the skin on your shoulder rippled delicately where his lips were touching it, where he planted soft kisses. He brushed aside a few strands of your hair to reveal your beautiful neck and to equally cover it with kisses. Quietly you moaned, still sleeping, and he could feel your body moving.

As he was naked, too, with his length nestled against your buttocks, Severus felt shivers of sweet arousal running through his body, his manhood already twitching with growing desire. So much in love was he with you, so fascinated with the wonders of your body that it never took him long to catch fire.

He knew what he had to do. It wasn't long ago, when, in a very endearing way, you had declared your wish to him that should he be awake before you, you wouldn't mind being gently woken up by his longing lust. And Severus was more than enthusiastic to honour your agreement.

Carefully he sneaked his arm around your waist, his hand began to trail all over you, his touch as light as a feather. Cupping your soft breasts, squeezing them a little, then running his hand downward to your tender loins, gripping them gently and caressing them - they were indeed one of his favourite places of your body. He went on over your belly, lingering there for a while, feeling it rise and fall with the rhythm of your breathing.

'One day I will put a beautiful baby into there'. Severus smiled at his thought and felt as if a small sun-ball spread inside his own body. In moments like these he felt his love for you like a giant wave rolling over him, engulfing him, he felt like his heart would burst with this precious, grand emotion.

And all your lovely curves...

Severus' loving touch moved on to the delicious cheeks of your behind, caressing them with utter delight.

Eventually, his long, slender fingers trailed to your hip bone, drawing small circles, then gently pressing his fingertips into your soft flesh. Your body, still sleeping, quivered under your lover's tenderness, a quiet, humming sound escaping your mouth.