003.

the actions of the random boy put jisung in a bad mood for the whole of period one. the touch of the boy lingered on his waist and couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or not...

"finish up and pour the water from the measuring cylinder's into the sink, and place the balances back into the trays." the physics teacher, a bald headed arrogant man directed to the students in the class. jisung grew to despise the man ever since getting accused of cheating on one of the exams, he never got over such an accusation and swore the guy as his worst enemy.

"i'll bring the balances away, you can bring the measuring cylinder back." jisung got up from his stool and stretched his uncomfortable back. science stools were the absolute worst.

he grabbed the cold balance and brought it to the desk up front, placing it carefully into the tray before returning back to his seat. jisung stretched his arms with a yawn, longing for the comfort and warmth of his bed.

"is felix in today?" hyunjin asked once he came back from the back of the classroom. jisung looked at him for a second before breaking out into laughter.

"hey why are you laughing..." hyunjin mumbled with a pout, the tips of his ears glaring a red shade.

"nothing, nothing! but i don't know, i haven't been in. but he's probably in." jisung shrugged after catching his breath back.

not long after, the class got dismissed. hyunjin and jisung walked side by side in the busy corridors and made their way to the canteen.

"i'm still so pissed about that guy...i mean who gave him the audacity to shove me like that?!" the shorter grumbled, genuinely getting aggravated at the mere thought of the situation.

"it might have been one of changbin's friends?" hyunjin suggested, they arrived at the canteen and sat down at their usual table.

people were still flooding into the cafeteria doors, and both boys got lucky to not have been caught up in the dangerous storm. the lunch queues overflowed with students, jisung never understood how people could find the energy to wait so long to buy food yet alone eat a cheese and tomato panini in the morning.

"jisung!" the heavily deep voice dragged the said male back into the unfortunate reality and out of his mind.

"hey lix." he smiled, giving the blonde a hug once he was sat down next to him.
"hey— hello felix." hyunjin shyly mumbled.

felix smiled at him, "hey, jinnie! i can call you that right?" the taller male was quick to nod, head practically snapping forward.

"y-yeah! you can call me anything...i don't— i don't mind really." he mumbled out in jumbled words. felix laughed a little before taking out a little snack from his bag to munch on.

'you're so pathetic, hyunjin.' jisung mentally mocked his dear friend at his hopeless tendencies.

jisung laid his head on the lunch table, he still felt drainer and his mind felt empty. it was a feeling he couldn't get rid of no matter how hard he tried.

he was aware of his friend's familiar small hands creep up his neck to play with his curly long strands of brown hair. it felt nice, it felt soothing.

at one point he could hear jeongin arrive at the table, his unique voice was hard to dismiss.

"is he okay?" with eyes still shut he heard his other friend ask.

"yeah, sungie's just tired i think." jisung could feel felix gently pat his head. and was once again reminded why they were both so close to each other. felix was someone who was patient and understanding towards him. the only one who would constantly make an effort to understand his complicated and destructive self.