The return of an angel

It's done, a year has passed, and I... I'm just lost. I don't feel anything. I've just been working every single day, like a machine, crying every night on the first month, and then nothing. No sadness, no joy, just me listening to my teacher, just me keeping on playing, just me being criticized

every

single

day

I took a look at my necklace. It was the only thing that made me "feel", When I looked at it, I somehow wanted to throw it out of the window and scream to free myself from my pain, and annihilate the few feelings that let my mind injured... But I was never able to. I don't know why though. It only brought me pain, so why? I was never able to figure it out.

As I went to the airport, the man that "welcomed" me gave me back my phone. I saw all the unanswered call, messages... And I couldn't care less. I just didn't feel anything about it.

I just arrived to my destination: Japan. I was "home", and it felt like it didn't mean anything.

I was just living, with no aim. My dad looked at me proudly.

"I got reports. They said you improved a lot, and that I could consider you as a virtuoso."

I didn't bother answering. I didn't care.

"Then show me."

I took my flute, obediently, and I started to play a melody, with no mistakes.  Not even one. My technique was just pure perfection. And yet, I didn't feel proud, it was like all the rest, it didn't matter, nothing did.

"Good, Very good, excellent!" I heard my father's word.

"Yet, there is something missing, but what?"

I went to my room and I went to practice, as I used to during this year. Toya entered my room.

"Y/n..."

"I need to practice" I cut him out.

"But we just arrived... We can go outside and see the others"

"The... Others?"

"Come on Y/n, I'm sure you'll be better then."

"Toya, I need to practice. Get out of here please."

"Y/n..." I couldn't describe the look on his face, I wasn't able to read it like before. I don't understand the feelings anymore. And I guess this isn't really important.

Pov: Rui

She never answered.

Not once.

Her departure broke me, and then, WxS started to split apart, as each member was following their dreams. I missed them, I missed them all, but her silence is what broke me the most.

She didn't read my messages, nor listened to the vocals I left after trying to call her. I suppose they took her phone away, but her brother told me they were coming back today. He also told me that I shouldn't try to see her, that I might be shocked. But why?

Incoming call: Toya 

Huh?

"Mochi mochi."

"Hey Kamishiro senpai, long time no see...!"

"Toya! It's nice to finally hear your voice!"

"Oh, thank you, but I really need your help, it's Y/n she is... Not herself, a month after we left, she started to loose it, completely! She barely eats, barely talks, she... Doesn't feel anything..." His voice broke as he said the last words. And I was internally panicking.