kidnaping

I was ready, ready to face him. Physically at least because I was panicking halp miii.

Just remembering his face made me feel a bit weird, like y'know? My cheeks are getting red and I'm holding back a smile and I just want to hug him and I feel warm and, and-!

"Oi! Y/n! You're dreaming again!"

"Ah! S-sorry, I'm just a bit nervous."

"Come on! You don't have to! I'm pretty sure that Rui is just happy to finally see you and that you still like him!"

"B-but I hurt him I-"

"Shush! Stop this and go now! You don't want the prince to wait~"

"Yeah, you're ri- WHY WOULD YOU CALL HIM THIS WAY!" I shouted, my entire face was red now, good job...

"HAHA! Worth it!! Now go."

"Alright."

I went outside, the cold wind enveloped my arms as I walked straight forward, to the place I was supposed to see him. I made sure Mizuki wasn't following me (just in case).

And there he was, in a beautiful suit.

I almost cried, I was horrible towards him, so I was really nervous...

"Hum? Who are you my lady?"

"??"  ... What?

"You look a lot like the person I love... But she is never in time, or maybe she is a bit different?"

"...Maybe she changed for the best... Well I hope so."

He turned to face me, a tear at the corner of the eye, and a bright smile. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that as I worried a lot about him.

"I'm so glad to see you back Y/n" He said as he hugged me. Tears were flowing from my eyes as I realized how much I missed this, the warmth of his embrace, how much I missed being around him, how much I missed him...

"I'm so sorry, Rui, So so so so so sorry, I have been horrible since I got back, I didn't send you any messages, plus last time I- I..."

"Shh don't worry it's okay, I know you had a lot to get through plus, you weren't yourself, Toya told us what happened, I'm just grateful to see the real Y/n again..."

"Thank you Rui, I was so scared..."

"Fufu~ my pleasure dearest, plus I have something for you..."

"Really? Me too! I brought it back from America! (I escaped the place without being caught on the first evening to buy it lmao) Ta-dam!"

I took out the gift from my bag and gave it to him.

It was a decorated pan flute, with a blue feather.

"It's an Amerindian instrument! Hope you like it 😁"

He looked at the object with a great attention.

"The work is beautiful! I can see it's handmade, there's a signature on it! plus, the colors put by the string reveals Blabla bla bla blabla..."

Well I guess he likes it, which can only make me happy!

"My turn now! Close your eyes!"

"Okay!"

I felt a fabric on my eyes, he took my hand and said

"I can't let you see the place where I'm taking you, It's a surprise!"

"I'll follow you then!"

I walked in the dark, following the path his hand was getting me through, It was a bit difficult but it was fun too. I almost fell twice, and he caught me every time, saying that I'm clingy... Well he's not wrong but I can't see T-T. After 20 min, I was able to hear a lot of noises, music, screams... I know this place! He made me sit on a chair, and took the blindfold off my eyes. I opened them, my accommodating eyes fluttered as I started to see, I was at the front of an audience... and this place... It's phoenix wonderland!