The rescue.

"So! what do we get?" Rui said, after those 4 hours of non stop work.

"spider bots and bat bots that shoots lasers, tasers, invisibility jackets, super glue, blinding balls, cat's potion,  binoculars, smoke bombs, ropes, and that's pretty much it."

"Okay, why would we take the cat's potion?"

"To see in the dark and hear better."

"..." Rui gave me a 'really?' look.

"I'll see you with those ears one day I swear!"

"I think we're good to go, but first... We need to rest."

"What?!" I said while waking up... A bit too fast, I felt dizzy, and fell instantly. Rui caught me as if he expected this... He sure did.

"For this reason love, boop!" ... HOW DARE YOU BOOP MY NOSE!

AND WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THAT GOOFY SMILE OF YOURS AND LOOK SO CUTE I CANNOT GET MAD AT YOU! 😭 that's so unfair...

"You're so cute when you're flustered Y/n, fufu~" 

"Urgh you've improved a lot in this didn't you?"

"Fufu~ no I have not, but my! You just can't resist my charm can you?"

"Pff no I can't." I looked straight in his beautiful eyes. "But you can't either." 

his smile grew wider.

"Now go get some rest, we have a tough day waiting for us."

"Rui, I can't let my brother any longer."

"But you will, because I'm not letting you go."

"Fine but you have to get some rest with me."

"But-"

"Shush! We won't have this conversation twice, we know exactly how it will end."

"... You're right Y/n, let's go."

We lied down on his blanket.

"G'night Y/n."

"G'night."

...

I waited, until I felt his breath becoming more deep. Then, I woke up.

I took two bots and the invisibility jacket, then, I left, alone. It's 2 am, the perfect time. There's no way I'm letting my brother. Sorry Rui, I've played a trick on you. But, I don't want to involve you into this, Tsukasa and the others have already payed the price. 

Now then, it's time. 

time skip:

I found the place, as expected, it is guarded, why would I have to fight some kind of mafia? I don't think that casually playing music would scare them, I don't think that they want something from my father, because Toya would be enough. So what do I have that he doesn't?

Let's go anyway. Hmm I need a card in order to go inside. It couldn't be easy right? I hope the guards won't notice, I just have to...

"Wow dude! What are you doing ?"

oh crap

"What are you talking about? "

"Bro you just touched me there!"

WHY WOULD YOU GUYS SUITS HAVE THE CARD HERE ANYWAY! Ugh, I'm almost done

"Are you okay?"

"No, not when you're acting gay"