32.Drill✔️

Check In✔️☑️

_
_
_
_

Amiyah's POV
March 31 • 8:47 a.m.
📍Lilyput,Montego Bay

AmiyahChenelBeckford|21

"Mami the earmuffs gov just focus ahead and keep you hand dem straight."Armani instructs.

Today is my second day of training,yesterday we just went over the basics,like the parts of guns and learning about the different types of weapons..etcetera.

"Okay I'm ready for real now."I laugh.

"You a say that fi di last 10 minutes"he laughs.

"Serious nuh,mi ready."I laugh.

"Pay attention to your target and doh mek nothing distract you caz di least thing and u look weh,you tun duppy"he says but I can't help laughing.

He spoke with one of the gang's personal doctors and they said it's fine for me but I have to stop at six to seven months.

The gender of the baby is ready,I went for a check up yesterday and I'm four weeks along.

"Yah listen?"he asks dragging me from my thoughts.

"Yes,ready."I say then he starts a five second count down.

I pull the trigger and the pressure causes me to jerk back a little but he holds me in place.

I missed the target by just an inch.

"Just focus pon you target alone mami."He says.

I get back in place and fire at the target.

"Bad mi bad!"I jump in excitement when the bullet goes straight into my target.

"Mhm,yow fawud ova yasso."He calls over one of the guards,my heart skips a beat when I see him walk over to where the target is standing in place.

"Babe weh yah do?"I look at him in confusion.

"It's apart of the training b."he says walking towards the guy putting the target an inch off his head.

"You crazy?why you wah me do that?"i ask him.

"Stop gwan suh,a you seh yuh wah be apart of gang."He says walking back to me and picking up the gun.

I shift over a little and watch as he starts shooting at the target over and over without missing or touching the guard.

Damn.

"Fawud now."he instructs me back to my original spot.

"Babe what if me shot him?"i ask concerned.

"Then him family rock all black."he says coldly.