34.Encounter✔️

Check In✔️☑️

_
_
_
_

Amiyah's POV
2Months Later,6:20 p.m
📍Harbour Street,Montego Bay

m📍Harbour Street,Montego Bay

AmiyahChenelBeckford|21

Looking at the line of traffic ahead of me I lean back in my seat.In times like these I wish I could've teleport.

I went to pick up the baby's gender from my doctor today and brought it straight to Tavi's workplace after I left work.

Hearing my phone vibrate I pick it up to answer the call.

Baby daddy🙄💙😝

"Everyday you change the bwoy number inna you phone."

It depends on my mood.

"...."

"Miyah-"he speaks after a while.

"Hmm?"I answer.

"How you so silent?"

"I'm frustrated cause..why is there this long ass traffic ahead of me?"I hiss my teeth.

"How far u deh?"he asks.

"Mi not even know..maybe a good thirty minutes."I answer.

"How the gender thing a guh?Mi nuh want the eep an excitement Juss sumn simple."he says.

"It ago simple."I tell him.

"A so you think..why wi cya just open the envelope and call it a day?"he asks.

Him just eager.

"You will know when you know,mi carry the envelope to Tavi so she's going to get a cake and the inside will be the color or rather the gender of the baby."I tell him.

I wanted to do a gender reveal party but he did not want all that excitement.I am three months along today and I'm very nervous about the birth part of it.

"Ahh hurry up and fawud,mi a mek you something you been a bother mi fah."he says.

"Wait,what?"I'm now excited.

Without answering he ends the call.

I'm now a little more further up in the traffic,there's now police directing the traffic.So that's why it's moving up further.

***

After going to get myself ice cream which I was craving I'm finally walking back to my car.

I never usually go crazy for ice cream but this pregnancy is making me crave everything.