47.Pain & Failure✔️

Check In☑️✔️
Vote⭐️

Road To 100k Reads💜

_
_
_
_

Amiyah's POV
The Following Day As Previous Chapter,2:30 p.m.
📍Westgate Hills,Montego Bay

AmiyahChenelBeckford|21

Why cry when you have friends like these?I mean..I'm still moaning the lost of my mom.

I got home from the hospital and both Tavi and Kiki surprised me with a bunch of balloons and the floor decorated in rose petals and gifts.

"Aww,mi love uno ino."I fight back the tears.

"Uno mek sure uno clean up dis ino."Demar says.

"Shut up,mi already ask Stephany fi clean it up and she say ok."Tavi snaps at him.

I laugh admiring them.Me?Done wid man.

Done,done doneeee.

"If you say so."

Mi serious,very serious.

"Di likkle six months thick you up babes."Kiki comes slapping my ass it leaves a stinging sensation.

"Owwww,batty gyal dat hot ino."I push her playfully as we share a moment of laughter.

"Gyal thick up fi real,and you need fi tell wi di story lata.Bout you inna hospital a fake coma fi how much months and man out deh A fuck."Tavi adds in.

Shame.

"That's a story for another time,mi nuh wah memba nothing bout him.Mi have mi mother pon mi mind already."I say playing with the strings from a bunch of the balloons.

"We are here for you bestie."They both come to hug me.We share a hug for basically 5 minutes.

Next thing I know is that we're now in one of my brothers guest room playing pillow fight.He left to get us food.