45.Flash✔️

Check In☑️✔️
Vote💋

_
_
_
_

Amiyah's POV
Thursday,October 12•2:44 a.m.
📍Hospiten,Montego Bay

AmiyahChenelBeckford|21

My guests left around an hour ago.That includes one of my best friends Tavi,my brother Demar and my mannn Armani.

"Netflix need fi hire yuh rawse,dats all mi know."

My doctor comes in shortly after."How was the chat?"She asks smiling.

"It was good,I pulled it off pretty well."I smile.

"I don't know how you did it I just don't."She says impressed.

"I don't either if I'm being honest but I shall say I always liked to participate in Theatre Arts when I was in high school."I tell her.

Me and Dr.Knife has grown so close over the past 5 months.

"So are you going to tell him?"She asks.

"Is he going to tell me that we lost out baby?"I ask her back a question.

"I think he maybe would've mentioned that to you but I had to make it realistic."She says.

"I get it,I get it."I say rubbing my belly.

I miss my baby so much.Did I take the news well?No but it took me 5 months of therapy sessions in this room to help me through it.

I can't say I'm healed fully but I know my baby boy is floating in heaven right now.

"Dr.Knife,can you please bring me my phone?"I ask her as she fixes my cupboard with my medication neatly.

"Sure,do you think you want to keep it with you now?"She asks.

"Hmm maybe,I'll think about it."I say.

My old phone im guessing either got damaged in the car accident or they stole it from the scene.

So I asked doctor knife to purchase the newest iPhone for me and I will pay her back once I'm out the hospital.

I couldn't make any purchases with my card for the past 5 months because that would just give it away.

Dr.Knife been trying to call my mom for the past few days but her phone keeps going to voicemail.