56.Shades Of Grey✔️

Check In✔️☑️

_
_
_
_

Amiyah's POV
3Months Later,Sunday August 20
Switzerland,12:00 a.m.

AmiyahChenelBeckford|23

It has been exactly three months since the encounter.Yes I have been counting and thinking about this.

"Juss do di right mama."

What's the right though?If I stay with Zane we can just move to a whole other country.

Ain't nobody gon find us.I can't even tell him anything.

"Girl if you want him life spare Juss leff him caz you know Armani."

At work the only thing on my mind is this,I can't even focus.

So yesterday my coworkers picked up the job on taking me out for the day..yes it did clear my mind a lil but not permanently I'm back to square one.

Tavi is supposed to give birth to her baby soon that too is on my mind...what if mi Juss pack up and fly down there?

Don't tell Ozane or anything.We just got together literally as we did and went to spend time Armani decides to pop up.

Ruin everything.Do I still like him?Mi nuh know....no?

I pulled the covers over my head while letting out a deep sigh.

I don't have to get up early in the morning but Zane is picking me up later in the day.We are supposed to go at the new mall that opened recently.

Then I'll stay the night at his house and leave for work from there.

Demar's birthday is this month too.Mi cannot miss so much things.

Me and babe probably just fly down.He probably would like to go.

My hair needs to get done I've been going natural for two weeks and I need a refill.

Also a car wash..so much to do.I turn the Tv on and go to Netflix seeing that the new season of Outer Banks just came out,I clicked on it faster than flash.

All my problems now gone I'm squealing.

I reach for the handle of my side table draw and pull out a few snacks that I keep in my snack drawer.

By five a.m I'm done watching the movie.Tears a mi eye lid!!!Weh five episodes aguh?

How long mi affi go wait fi the rest come out?Pain inna every language.

I decide to have an early start to my day.I made my bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After I'm done I'm heading straight to the kitchen.