baseball AU part 2

Disclaimer: none of these characters are mine, they were all created by the awesome uncle rick and are in either Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, Trials of Apollo, The Kane chronicles, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.

A/N: will looks so hot in this pic🥵 nico has great taste 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turns out that after I passed out, Percy panicked and decided to take me to his house. Piper wanted to stay with me, being my best friend and all. The others decided to camp out at Percy's too. Sally had checked my temperature when I was unconscious and I had a fever of 110. I had mostly passed out because of the lack of sleep.

It was just my luck that Percy had Jason's baseball friends come and go over for a party. Apparently, Jason was going to have the party at his house but his sister, Thalia, wanted to Spend some time with her girlfriend Reyna . The only reason I didn't go home is because Percy didn't want to drop us and he already told some of Jason's teammates to bring their friends with them.

Annabeth, Hazel, Calypso, and Piper wanted something nice to wear for the party so Sally dropped them off at Piper's house because Piper's mom Aphrodite, was a model /designer / beauty advertiser and had a LOT of clothes.

╭──────────.★..─╮
*░▒▓█ 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 █▓▒░*
╰─..★.──────────╯

When the girls came back, they looked good. Very good. Jason, Percy, Leo, and Frank were practically drooling over them.  (A/N: i wish wattpad would let me put more than 1 pic on the top😭, I cant explain fashionn)

When Jason's teammates came, I just stood near the drinks. I saw a pair of bright blue eyes looking at me more than once. Soon, 2 boys walked up to me. They both had mischievous grins on their faces. "I'm Travis," the taller one said. "this is Connor, by brother, what's your name?" 

"Nico," I replied. "Well Nico, pretty boy there was eyeing you," Connor said, gesturing to Will, who was laughing about something with a boy and a girl. "Right now, he's talking to his friends Lou Ellen and Cecil." They said. 

I blushed. Might as well go and talk to him. I nodded goodbye to Connor and Travis and they smirked suggestively at me.

As I made my way toward Will, I stumbled into Piper—actually, Pipes stumbled into me. "Nicoo" she groaned. "My head hurts," Oh gods, she was drunk. "Jason won't dance with me," she said, her voice slurring. "I wanna kiss him though," I threw my arm around her shoulder and led her to the couch in the living room. I threw a blanket over her and she passed out. As I turned around, I crashed into someone behind me.

Oh my Gods, it was Will Solace.

I mumbled an apology, completely forgetting my plans to talk to him and turned back. But then he caught a hold of my wrist. I blushed bright red and looked back. He was blushing too. I squeaked out a small "hi" and then he started to speak.

"Nico, hey, so I really think you're cool and kinda want to ask you out? I mean, if you don't want to, I get it but—" I interrupted him. "Will, I would really like to go on a date with you, like really." He smiled.

By the end of the party, I had gotten Will Solace's number. And on a scale from 1-10, I was 9.9999% scared. When I told Jason, he squealed so loud, I thought my eardrums were about to explode. He fangirled with Percy for like 15 minutes. What had I gotten myself into??

╭──────────.★..─╮
*░▒▓█ 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 █▓▒░*
╰─..★.──────────╯

After our date (that im too lazy to write out), which was at a small café called "campfire", Will was walking me back home. When he dropped me off at my apartment that I shared with Jason, he stood at the door. He looked like he was about to say something, but he stared into my eyes, his bright blue ones fluttering shut as his lips crashed into mine. I stumbled backward and Will pushed me against the wall. I kissed him back feverishly and he deepened the kiss. His lips fit with mine like a jigsaw puzzle and I felt so, so, so good. (alright, so ik that this is going reaally fast, but i didn't know how to end this so yea. ik this is super bad but my writing will hopefully progress over the next few one-shots)

We were interrupted by someone opening the door and Jason peeked into the hallway where we were making out. I realized my legs were loosely wrapped around Will's waist and his lips were swollen and his hair was a mess. I probably looked the same too.

When Jason's eyes landed on us, he smiled evilly. "Well, I hate to be such a cockblocker, but Piper's in here and she saw y'all making out like hungry pigs and she wants to "hear the tea", according to her, you guys are going to be getting naked in 3 months, and she's never wrong about love." Jason's grin grew larger as he talked.

I inwardly groaned. This is so crazy. But as I looked at Will's smiling face, I knew,

It was worth it.

And F.Y.I, Piper wasn't wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

887 words