Kyojiro Rengoku

(This battle will be different from the one in the manga and series, but it will contain some similar references)

His eyes... They were yellow, with the markings 'upper moon three' on them. His iris was blue, and seemed to have a type of crack pattern on them. His skin, bright green, tinged with white, and decorated by the patterning of thick blue lines. A muscular young man of average height.

They all stood there, not knowing what to do. Rengoku takes a step forward, and unsheathes his sword. Tanjiro gasps, and holds Nezuko close to him. You stand back, as your eyes are wide, with a mixture of fear and shock. Akaza looks up at you all, his eyes meeting yours. Upper moon three. As soon as you see him, he's already making the first move, and he's running at you, fast. Akaza jumps up in the air, and raises his fist, ready to strike you, as you stand there with wide eyes. 

Flame breathing... Suddenly, Rengoku jumps in, and striked Akaza's fists in half, and he is sent flying back, but lands on his feet, not before jumping away again. He still stands tall, and he holds up his sliced up arm, only for it to regenerate like nothing happened. Rengoku looks at him, thinking. His speed of regeneration... So this is and upper rank...

"Let me make you an offer..." Akaza blurts out, his fist on his hip, and his other hand slightly raised next to him. Akaza holds up his hand, and smiles at Rengoku. "Why don't you become a demon?"

"No thank you! I'm the flame pillar... Kyojuro Rengoku!" he says proudly, standing in front of you all. "Despite being a hashira..." Akaza says "Your strength is not enough, because you're merely a human..." He continues, and holds out his hand to Rengoku. "Become a demon, Kyojuro..."

"True strength does not just refer to the physical being, no matter what twisted reasoning you give. I will not submit!" Rengoku yells. "I see..." Akaza responds, before stomping his foot on the ground, making dirt, and bits of earth go flying everywhere, making cracks in the ground. The ground beneath him starts to glow purple, before turning a bright red. The colors burst everywhere, making a snowflake shape all around him. "Technique development...."

The snowflake-like shape on the ground starts to glow a bright blue, as Akaza holds his hand out. Suddenly, he runs at Rengoku with incredible speed. He goes to attack Rengoku, but is blocked by his sword. You all watch in fear and shock, as Tanjiro continues to hold Nezuko close. Zenitsu has passed out by now.

Akaza throws more punches, at a high speed, while Rengoku continues to block them. All you could see were the colors of Akaza's blood demon art, and Rengoku's flame freathing, going back and forth, fighting rapidly. You stand still, with your eyes wide, watching in fear. Almost as if you're a deer in front of headlights. Rengoku manages to cut Akaza's arm, but akaza goes for a punch. Before Akaza's fist reaches Rengoku, he cuts Akaza's arm off, but as soon as he does, Akaza regenerates, and the battle continues.

Rengoku goes for another hit, clearly getting annoyed. "Kya!". Akaza dodges, and jumps into the air, and as he does, he poses upside down. "Destructive death..." He sends blasts at Rengoku, who barely manages to block them with his sword. Rengoku yells out a breathing technique, and uses it to block more of Akaza's attacks. AKaza flips back down to the ground, and looks at Rengoku.

Rengoku slides his foot back, and dashes at Akaza, leaving a twirl trail of flames behind him. Rengoku goes to cut Akaza's neck, only for Akaza to move away, but Rengoku continues to try. Inosuke starts to move forward, and so does Tanjiro and Muichiro. "Stay there!" Rengoku yells at them. "We cant have you dying!" Rengoku continues to yell at them. The battle continues, and all you could do was watch helplessly.