03.1 The Castell's Day 1.2

"Yes, the family who brought the whole island and they named it as Castell Land. It's a big island that's why it's divided into four city which are the Dawn. Twilight, Dim, and Light."

It was really big. I wonder how rich the Castellano's are to the point that they can buy a whole big island.

"How about them? Who are them?" I asked nang makitang may mga nakaupo sa stadium.

"They are the cardinal leaders." she answered, also looking at them.

I remember that. She told me na ang cardinal leader ay nagtatrabaho sa institute at ang namumuno sa mga City.

"From the right, that's the cardinal leader of the East."

I looked at the man sitting. He looks young and untouchable. He is also wearing that long silky white cloth and he has a crown on his head. Behind him is a bunch of guy, standing gracefully.

"Behind their cardinal leader is the Sanitatem Ignis and that man," she pointed the other man who wears a crown. "Is the leader of the Sanitatem Ignis."

"Sanitatem what?" akala ko ay tapos na sya sa panibagong impormasyon na ibibigay ngunit mayroon na naman.

"Ignis," she repeated. "It's a fraternity. In every city, there's a different fraternity that protects it's people along with the institute."

So we also have a fraternity here in this city?

"The next one from the east is the cardinal leader from the north," kagaya nang nauna ay nakaupo din sa unahan ang cardinal leader ng City of Twilight at mayroon ding mga kalalakihan sa likod nito. What surprised me is a familiar face standing beside the twins. Hindi ko sya napansin kaninang dumaan.

"Yeap, Ragel is one of the member of Maximum Ignis," she lazily said. "And sadly, he's one of the son of the cardinal leader."

Ow.

I kinda noticed the similarities between him and the man standing in front of them. I guess, that's the leader of their Maximum Ignis. The leader is his brother.

Ragel.... It's just confirm my hunch about him and yes, he's one of them. And all of the being related to him is just like him. They are all vampire.

Sumunod na ipinakilala sa akin ni Antonella ang cardinal leader na nagmula sa timog. Halatang mag-ama iyong nakaupo at lalaki sa kanyang likod. They radiates the same aura.

"They are the Frigus Ignis," pakilala nya sa grupo ng kalalakihang iyon. "And you don't want to associate with them."

"The next one is the cardinal leader from our city," I was so surprised to see that man. Iyon ay iyong kausap ni Lola noong nakaraan sa bahay. That man still looking so fresh with his neat fixed hair.