04 - The Castell's Night

I stare at myself in the mirror as I put the earrings that completed my look. I made sure that i'd put the right amount of makeup in my face, and id make sure that my eyes were perfectly curled cause from time to time, i might be removing my eye mask. This is the dress that I decided to wear. It was sleeveless red gown with a high slit on the side. My cleavage were bit revealed but hindi naman bastos tingan. The side of my abdomen were revealed at ang natatakluban lang ay ang pusod ko. I paired it with a high heels at ang buhok ko ay hinayaan kong nakalugay. My lipstick were also a bold red. Agad ko namang tinago iyong kutsilyo sa strap ng binti ko.

I was told that there was a car waiting for me kaya naman lumabas ako. There was a guy who told me that they will take me a hotel and that is where the ball will be held. I looked outside habang lulan ng sasakyan. May iba ring kotse na sumusundo sa mga kasali sa ball. Maybe this is from the institute.

Minutes later. We arrived. I thanked the driver before going in.

"Esse mansuetum," I red the name of the hotel. It looks like a hotel for elites. Bago ako pumasok ay sinuot ko na ang maskara ko. Upon entering, there was a red carpet on the floor that will lead you to the main hall. There's a table and chair scattered around everywhere. Doon naman ako umupo sa may gilid. I roam my eyes around, marami rin ang mga kasali at ni isa ay wala akong makilala. I guess I'll just be entertaining myself tonight.

Tumayo lang ako nang maramdamang medyo nahulog ang strap na nasa binti ko. I was on my way to the comfort room when my heels slid off my feet. Aksidenteng natanggal ang hook nito kagaya natanggal ang heels sa paa ko. Yuyuko na sana ako upang kuhanin ang heels ko ngunit-

"Here you go," to my surprise, it was Marco. He looks so dashing in his gray and black attire. He wasnt wearing a mask that's why I recognized him. He was invited here too.

He look confused that's why I had to remove my mask.

"Naya," he quickly hug me. Ang usual nyang buhok na nakakababa ay ngayon ay nakataas at nakaayos sa isang gilid.

"Mabuti at hindi ka nadapa," dugtong nya.

"That was a relief," sagot ko. Akmang kukunin ko na muli ang heel ko but Marco took it away.

"Hold on to me, I'll put this to you," he bend his one knee in front of me and he comes closer a bit for me to hold on to his shoulder.

"No, stand up and give that to me," pinatayo ko sya dahil madudumihan ang suot nya.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He might noticed the hint the I gave him. I made sure that he'll notice that it was not up for argument so he stood and gave my heel at me. Bahagya akong yumuko upang isuot ang heels ko but Marco didn't leave me instead he removed his coat and used it to cover me. It took me a while to realized what he was doing cause I suddenly remember that i'm wearing a bit revealing gown. I thanked him for doing that.

After having a chitchat with him, I excused myself to go to the comfort room. Nang pumunta ako sa first floor, the comfort room were so crowded and same thing is happening to the second floor. I decided to just go at the top floor because I'm sure, there's no one there. I can freely fixed the knife in my leg. When the elevator dings, dire-diretso ang punta ko sa banyo. The bathroom here is a lot bigger than the bathroom in my room. Ni ang paghawak sa doorknob ay nagalinlangan ako dahil sa garbo ng loob nito. I locked the door, pulls up the side of my gown then fix the strap. I made sure na mahigpit na iyon upang hindi malaglag ang kutsilyo kong dala. I know that this will not kill them but it can surely buy me time to escape. Habang nasa banyo ay nagretouch na rin ako at pagkatapos ay lumabas na ako ng banyo.