🌼🥀🌶・Who is she? (Redmore)

"Omg, who is she? I get drunk on jealousy."
(I know it's a 1989 song, but it fits greats with this oneshot)

A/N: first smut I've ever published, second smut I've ever written! I'm not sure if this really counts as "angry smut" compared to other books, but 🤷‍♀️ (this hasn't been proofread)
Warnings: smut, slight degradation, mommy kink
Pairing: Red x Evermore
Requested: Yes (VSSWIFTIEHARRIE_)

This takes place in an AU where the vault eras temporarily forget things when they get re-recorded. Evermore and Red are dating, but Red doesn't remember the other eras. The time is set in 2021, Red just left the vault.
..........................................
Evermore's POV
"Eve! I haven't seen you in so long!"
"Oh hey, Lorie."

As I hug my sister, music blasts from all over the house. It's a family reunion after all.

Last week, Taylor texted every era (as I'm told) to meet up at her place to get together again. Now that she reclaimed Red, we're doing the same thing we did with Fearless earlier this year. Speed up the memory process.

When I was created, Red was already residing in the vault. Thanks to a telephone line provided by Taylor and Jack, I was able to contact six of the eight eras that came before me. That's how I met Red. The long distance relationship was difficult, but we made it work.

Taylor warned us that when each era leaves the vault, they might forget a plethora of things; people, experiences, places, even valuable memories. Fortunately, it wouldn't be like that forever, but remembering everything might take a while. Since Red stays in my room for now, I was the first person she could recall. We did a bunch of celebrating that night. But now, it's our job to bring back the Red we all love—just a better, more improved, revamped version of her.

"How's it feel like to actually physically be with Red now? You've practically been attached to your phone ever since you guys started talking." Folklore asks.
"Still getting used to it. She does give great hugs though."
I can't help but smile at the thought of Red.

"I wish I could meet Speak Now in person."
"You will soon. She'll be out one day."

We're not allowed to visit the vault in person. The only way we can contact the eras in the vault are through letters, calls, and texts. It's just the three of us in the Lover house; it gets lonely. Ironically, all of our partners are locked up the vault. Sometimes, Folklore and I wonder if we were created so Lover didn't have to be alone.

Minutes passed by as I converse and laugh with my sister. Minutes turns into an hour, and before we know it, we're all gathered at the table for dinner. Lover has Reputation, 1989, Speak Now, and Debut on FaceTime as we're eating.

It was uncomfortably silent for far too long until Taylor finally broke the silence.

"So, Red... How's it like to be back in the Lover house?"
"I don't know."
"Well, do you like it?"
"I don't know."
"Okay... what about your new outfit? What do you think about that?"
"Not sure."

Taylor lets out a sigh as she reaches for the salt.

"Do you remember anything?"
"Not really. I remember Evermore... uhm- I know I love her... I don't really know anyone else."

They keep talking, but I can't really get my mind off of her. She basically just confessed. God, I don't think I've ever heard those words from her before...