Musa's Song

The White Circle is the last portal to access the dimension where the Earth fairies are held captive. The Winx face the spirit of Nebula, a fairy confined within the White Circle, determined to get her revenge on the wizards. Meanwhile, Musa dreams about making her talent known all over the world.

Bloom, Flora and Phoebe went to over to Roxy's place to check up on the young fairy. The trio stood in the younger girl's room, as Roxy came in. She sat on her bed, clutching her pillow tightly as Artu jumped on to the bed beside her.

Flora took a seat on one of the chairs, Bloom standing beside her, while Phoebe went over to sit next to Roxy.

"Roxy, we know you're upset about what happened." Bloom started up the conversation.

"Did you say upset? I think "shocked" is more the word." Roxy said sassily.

"Tell us, maybe talking about it will make you feel better." Flora said.

Roxy sighed, closing her eyes as she remembered what happened when Nebula took control of her body.

"I can hear all those voices inside my head. All those feelings; Fear, pain, loneliness. I became Nebula, and I couldn't fight it!"

"Nobody said being a fairy was going to be easy, Roxy." Phoebe said placing a hand on Roxy's shoulder. "But you're strong and you have a special gift!"

"Gift?!" Roxy said angrily, and then stood up from the bed, shaking Phoebe's hand off her shoulder.

"But I don't want to be special!" She said pacing around. "I'm not like you, Phoebe! I live on Earth. My life is here with my father and Artu!"

"One thing doesn't rule up the other, you'll learn to use your fairy powers without missing out on the normal things in life!" Flora said, trying to encourage the younger fairy.

"I don't know, this is too much for me, I don't think I want it!" Roxy said placing a hand on her head.

"I understand how you can feel that way. Take your time, Roxy, and think about it!" Bloom said.

The girls exchanged a look, and decided it was time for them to go.

"Remember, you can always count on us." Phoebe said placing a hand on Roxy's shoulder, and the girls walked over to the door.

"Bye, see you soon!" Bloom said as the girls waved goodbye at Roxy, before leaving the room finally.

Roxy groaned and then bent down to pet her dog. "What do you think, Artu?"

It was a normal day at the Winx's Love & Pets shop, with the girls working and the pets just flying around.

Stella in particular was giving the pets their baths, scrubbing carefully. Musa walked up to her, waving a hand to tell her that she was doing a great job.

The Sun Princess let out an annoyed sound. "Work, work. All we do is work! Don't we get a vacation?!"

She asked, dropping the pet she was currently washing in the bath, as the other girls walked up to her.

Just then, Flora, Bloom and Phoebe walked in.

"Good morning, girls." Phoebe greeted.

"Hey!" Stella greeted back, as her and the other girls walked towards the trio. "Why the long faces? What happened?"

"We just went to see Roxy." Flora informed.

"And let me guess, she doesn't want to be a fairy, right?" Stella asked.

"She's confused and she's shocked by the power of the White Circle, and I can understand that." Bloom said.

Kiko decided to impress the other pets by getting on a ball, standing on it. It worked, getting him attention from the other pets. But then Ginger and Milly looked away, jealous at the attention he was getting.