Rudransh care for Rooh---

Everyone was sitting for their lunch. Rooh was not feeling well due to her back pain. Still she sit there because she knows if anyone will know about it they will take so much tension.

Rudransh was looking how Rooh was not able to sit properly , Rudransh put her on hand on her waist she was firstly shock but warmth of his hand was giving her relief. So she didn't said anything.

After sometime, Kunal went from office again and Revati Rohit wants Radhika to go for shopping as they were also going to buy some furniture.

Rooh said she will be at home only as she is not feeling good, Rudransh said he has some office work so he will work from home.

When Rooh pain was becoming unbearable, and she can't even say Rudransh about it.

Rudransh calls Rooh "Rooh yha aao mujhe kuch kaam h"

"Yha meri Jaan jaa rhi h aur inko kaam ki pdi h...meri nhi"

When she entered the room Rudransh locked the door. "Tumhari hi padi h... isiliye bolaya hi khud to kuch bologi nhi"

Rooh was thinking why he locked the door, "gate kyu band kr diya "

Rudransh smirked coming closer to her "don't try to take so much pressure on your little brain sweetheart "

"Sweetheart...inko rehte rehte kya ho jata h" she thought

" Lie on bed" Rudransh said

"No" Rooh scream in fear.

"Kyu tumne hi bola tha mujhe Romance Krna nhi aata to socha bta du...kya kya kr skta hu"

"Are vo mai majak kr rhi thi...aisa kuch bhi nhi h"

"But mere liye vo majak nhi tha"

"Sorry" she said with tears in her eyes. When Rudransh looked at her teary eyes he regretted what he was doing "are are majak kr rha tha mai...rone kyu lgi "

Rooh was very angry "aisa majak kon krta h...I..I thought ki"

"Okay shhh...aisa kuch bhi nhi krne Jaa rha tha Jo tum soch rhi" He said cupping her face. This is the first time she saw Rudransh soft side.

"Now lie on bed "

"Huh...phir se vhi bol rhe aap"

"Are mera mtlb doctor ne bola h tumhe atleast take massage 2 times a day"

"To" Rooh said being confused
Rudransh was feeling shy" to kya leti ab...mai apni wife ko kisi aur ke pass massage karane nhi bhej skta...I don't want anyone to touch my wife" he said being serious

Rooh laughed a little.
She said " so let me change na ki isi kapdo me karenge"

"Okay go and change"

After sometime Rooh came wearing this

Rudransh was on his mobile and when he looked at Rooh he was zoned out "yess yess I'm hearing

Rudransh was on his mobile and when he looked at Rooh he was zoned out "yess yess I'm hearing...I will call u later"

Rooh laughed at his reaction. then she lie down in bed. He came and give her a pillow "put it under your stomach" she did it. he put his jacket on her leg when Rooh feels it her respect towards him just increases. He folded his sleeves and got ready for massage.

When he touch her waist Rooh was feeling butterflies. Before him no one touch her at this way. He also felt how soft her body is. He was feeling shy but he also knows if he will not take first step she will never care about herself.

There was not a single conversation so Rooh to start something . "Rudransh" his name from her mouth gives him different kind of satisfaction. "Hmm" was his only reply.

"This is the first time anyone's touching me like that...iske pehle maine kbhi kisi ko apne aap ko touch nhi krne diya"

He smiled at her , but again he thought may be she is feeling uncomfortable.

"Are u feeling uncomfortable??" He asked sadly.

"Nhi...aapse kyu uncomfortable hone lagi" Rooh said. Rudransh was shock and also kind of feeling good from her response. "Aap to mere pati h" her last sentence made his heart beat so fast how she declared him her husband.

He smiles internally...Not getting any response Rooh knows he is feeling shy. She smiles and thought to have some fun with him "btw I like your voice...it is kind of attractive"

"Thanks" Rudransh said he didn't know what else to say.
But he also wanted to continue the conversation "tumhe ye sb abhi kyu yaad aa rha iske pehle to kbhi nhi boli"

"Iske pehle aapne mujhse baat hi kaha ki...mai hi try krti thi but you just ignored me...aur phir mujhe lgta tha aise cheap ldki thodi hu ladke ke peeche bhaagti rhi ignore kare to bhi I have my self respect" she said in one go.

Rudransh smile at her thoughts and also realised that she was trying to talk to him only he was the one who didn't take their conversation long. He also thought to have some fun

"To kisi bhi ladke ke peeche nhi bhaag skti...but apne pati ke peeche to bhaag skti ho...hakk h tumhara mujh pe " he said with smirk...Rooh was taken back from his response her cheeks was burning the way he said "hakk h tumhara mujh pe"

Rooh just said "hakk h hamara aap pe...to dikhayenge abb..."

Rudransh smiled. After sometime when he didn't hear her saying anything he looked at her she is sleeping. So he put the duvet at her and turn off the light.

At evening ---

Radhika Rohit and Revati came back from shopping and kunal also came back from office.

Everyone was sitting in living room. Kunal asked "where is baby??" Revati also said "haan...Rooh nhi dikh rhi"

Rudransh said "vo soo rhi h"

Rohit "iss time pe soo rhi h"

Radhika "papa uske back pain ho rha tha...ab kaisi h vo??" She asked looking at Rudransh.

Kunal also asked in tension "back pain vo to usko bht jyada hota h...abhi kaisi h... medicine li"

Radhika "haan Kunal... mujhe pta tha kon si medicine h hmne di thi usko"Kunal thought that's why Rooh was saying that Radhika cared so much for her he just said "Hmm"

Radhika again asked "Rudransh kaisi h abhi vo... doctor ne to usko massage ke liye bola tha...soch rhi kr du"

Rudransh quickly said "No" Radhika was shocked at his response "why...usko aur dard hoga agr nhi kra masaage to"

Rudransh looked here and there " maine kr diya h" he said and just left from there not knowing how to show his emotions.

Radhika laughed and in over excitement she said " wooh...Sharma gya...but how romantic " then she realised where she is sitting she looked but Rohit and Revati didn't hear her words...but when she looked at other side Kunal was looking at her. She felt shy and she also left but when she is going she hears Kunal saying "Sharma gyi...how funny " when she turns back, he looked at her and raises his eyebrow.

She said "maine suna aapne kya kaha" Kunal came close to her "to kya galat kaha" and he went towards his room.