Rudransh's dark side - Rooh self respect

Rohit, Revati & Kunal went back to Bangalore...

Now Rooh was feeling so lonely, Abhishek and Mihika was trying to make her mood light.

But Rooh was thinking about the storm she is going to face when Rudransh will come back...and thinking all this is making her feel weak

Rooh was sitting in room and thinking today she will not tolerate him no matter what...her brother did so much for her she have to show Rudransh her different side.

Rooh was feeling sleepy, suddenly door was open revealed Rudransh in very bad condition, it looked like he drank a lot of alcohol.

When he saw Rooh sleeping, he went directly infront of her and put down his coat at the side and went close to her face "Rooh, yha soo rhi ho, meri neend uda kr....mn to krta h kisi din tumhe maar hi daalu but pta nhi kyu kr nhi pata"

Due to his talk Rooh sleep broke when she opens her eyes, Rudransh was so close to her...when Rudransh saw her waking up his anger took over him.

"Rudransh, tumne drink Kiya h...dur raho mujhse" and she pushed him. Rudransh couldn't balance himself and he was about to fall so he hold the table and everything falls.

This made Rudransh over angry, he just went and hold Rooh chin so tightly "Dur rahu tumse...tum mujhe rokogi apne kareeb aane se bhul rhi ho pati hu tumhara jitna marzi utne pass aunga...jahan marzi vahan touch krunga aur tum rok bhi nhi skti" he said with very dark aura.

Rooh  tries to free herself from his hold but she is too weak infront of his hold "Rudransh, pls it's hurting...tumhe kya milta h mere saath ye krke"

Rudra grip tighten on her " Tumhare bhai ne tumhare liye meri behen ki life bekaar kr di...ab dekhna mai tumhare saath kya kya krta hu...she loved him and he used her for your safety" he was so much drunk that he just blurted out.

Rooh was shock, she again gained her full strength and jerked his hand off her "mai janti hu apne bhai ko vo aise kisi ki life khraab nhi karega...aur rhi baat meri safety ki to jaise tum apni behen ke liye itne aggressive ho rhe ho to phir uska mere liye bhi hona bnta h...uper se jo tumne mujhe hurt Kiya h uske baad use jo shi lga mere liye usne Kiya...tum uski jgh hote to shyd yhi krte"

"Apne bhai ki side le rhi ho...agr meri behen ko kuch bhi hua to tumhre bhai ke saath kya hoga tum soch bhi nhi skti"

" Mera Bhai tumhare jitna gira hua nhi h vo kuch bhi kre ek ladki ki izzat ke saath nhi khelega....aur mere Bhai ki taraf agr nazar bhi daali to tum nhi jante mai kya kr skti hu"

"Kya krogi, haan...ab tum dhamki dogi mujhe" he said and smiled coming close to her

"Dhamki smjhni h smjho...aur agr mere saath kuch glt kiya aur uske baad radhika didi ke saath bhai ne kuch Kiya to usme glti tumhari hogi unki nhi" she said this line with so much confidence in her face and with same smile Rudransh was showing.

He banged his hand on wall and pushed Rooh on bed , and he came over her , "kya bataogi apne bhai se...ki maine kya kiya tumhare saath...vhi jo ek pati apni patni ke saath krta h hmm"

Rooh breathing got fast due to this proximity, this is the first time someone came so close to her. she closed her eyes due to nervousness and said "pls don't touch me... pls" and a tear escape her eyes.

Seeing her tear Rudransh became calm and understand she is feeling uncomfortable so he distant himself from her...and went in washroom take shower and came back to room.  Rooh was trying to show she is sleeping, Rudransh came and put blanket on her and went on bed to sleep. Rooh was like " isko kya mentally koi problem...kl uncle aunty se puchungi bachpan me khi gir gya tha kya...abhi to torture kr rha tha aur ab care...ye pakka pgl h usse dure rehna hoga"