something's are not meant to be together 🤝

Sorry for late update 😔, I was not at home.

After some time when they landed-

They both went to an mansion, when Rooh entered there a servent came and put all of there bags inside the mansions.

They both went to their bed room suddenly Rudransh got a call and he went away from room.

Rooh called him several times after that but he didn't pick a single call.

After 9 o'clock at night she got a msg from Rudransh.

Saying "I'm going....don't wait for me" that's it.

After that, Rooh slept thinking he is busy somewhere and he will come back late.

Due to medicine effect she fall in a deep sleep and when Sunray falls in her face she open her eyes.

Looking towards the clock it was 10 am in morning. There was no one in room that means Rudransh didn't came home last night.

She hurriedly check her phone there was no phone calls or any text from him after that. When she dialled his calls that was going switched off.

That was the moment she felt anxious that something's is definitely going to bother her.

She was alone in this country.
When she came downstairs a servent was preparing food for her, that was an old Indian man.

When he looks towards Rooh, she went and ask "kaka, aap jante h Rudransh kaha h?? Unki koi call bhi nhi uth rhi??... mujhe tension ho rhi h"

That old man looked towards her with sympathy and said "Rudra baba to nhi ayenge beti..."

Rooh didn't understand anything and ask "kya mtlb h aapka"

The old man says "aapko msg to Kiya tha unhone....vo India vapas chale gye"

Rooh felt strange "vo aise kaise India chala gya...aap mujhe saaf saaf bataye"

Then that old man says "beta, mujhe sb pta h tumlog ke baare me...bss smjho sb khtm ho gya...age tumhe aur kuch Janna h t.v pe news dekh lo"

Rooh's hand were shivering...when she turn on the t.v. ,

There were huge head lines....

Rudransh Singh Rajvansh & Rooh Singh Rajvansh are separated???

Late night Rudransh haa an engagement with miss.Jiya??

Jiya was rumoured girlfriend of great business Rudransh before his marriage....he came to his first love again.

Where is Rooh???

Rudransh left Rooh because she can't give him baby???

Looking at all these Rooh's mind went black she didn't know what is happening.

After sometime, her eyes fell on papers lying on table , when she opens it, it was divorce papers and Rudransh already signed it.

She again got a shocked , when she looked towards her medical file , where it was written clearly that she can't be mother.

All types of things are happening with her all at the same time which is affecting her mental health.

Her phone rings, when she looked towards caller I'D it was from Kunal...

She picked call....but didn't said anything, not hearing her voice Kunal said

"Hello...Rooh"

"Hmm"

"Rooh...kaha h tu bss itna bta"