I can handle you🧡

Aesthetic for a couple

When Rudransh was at office, Bua ji told Rooh to take care of Jiya also just like that, Rooh got one more work.

In evening Rooh was feeling kind of weak because of so much work. She didn't want to tell anything to Rudransh as he was already taking so much stress as Jiya is already here and even Rohan.

In evening -

When everyone was settled in dining table, ready to start breakfast it was becoming daily habit of Rooh , where she is the only one who stand and served everyone.
Rudransh was getting late, he already told Rooh and she told everyone so they were starting there dinner. Rohan brings Jiya to dinning table.

At this time Rooh knows that Rohan and Jiya are in relationship but they were still trying to other person and both of them have no problem with it. Rooh thought it was literally disgusting as you don't have any problem with sharing your partner with someone else .

But she thought bua ji have no problem with it and even they both don't care about it so who am I to say anything....but if it will come to Rudransh she will definitely not going to stand it.

Chain of her thought broke when Bua ji said "khi aur khoo gyi ho kya...isi duniya me ho to serve food to Jiya and you don't have to eat as Rudransh is not home today"
Rooh have taken enough and she don't see any chances of Bua ji going to her home, as she heared her conversation where she is she is going to stay here only as Abhishek is never going to ask her to go home.

So, Rooh said "I'm hungry and I'will eat", Rohan said "aren't you saying too much Rooh...do what mumma said"

Rooh was going to say but she heared a voice behind her "you are no one to order her she will do whatever she want"
When Rooh looked back there Rudransh was standing looking totally angry because of the situation.

Rohan stood from chair and said "she is going against mumma's wills"

Rudransh looked towards Rooh, Rohan thought she will not say anything but this time Rooh said "Bua ji is saying to not eat anything since you came back home...and I'm hungry.." she said looking only Rudransh ignoring everyone glare towards her .

Rudransh order her to sit she hesitated a bit looking towards bua ji, whose eye's didn't left Rooh.

Taking a seat Rudransh said "this is my order...and isn't this a rule to do what I have said you, no bua ji"
Bua ji nodded and looked towards her plate.

Then slowly Rooh took a seat beside Rudransh.

Everyone started eating then Jiya said "Rudransh...pass me the glass"

When Rudransh was going to give it to her she touched his hand and he pulled away his hold suddenly.

Rooh looked towards Rudransh who is looking weak by her just one touch. Ofcourse she knows everything about their relationship Rudransh didn't hide anything from her but she kind of don't like how he behave infront of her.

After dinner Rudransh was in closest changing clothes and Rooh was standing in balcony...
she thought "may be abhi bhi feelings ho...aise sirf ek in incidents se thodi khtm ho jati h...aur agr insb k ek reason mai bhi Hui ki Rudransh apni feelings accept nhi kr paa rha to...If there is something like this I will take my step back" thinking all this she didn't realise when tears formed in her eyes and were ready to come out

And then Mihika called Rooh and said "Rudransh was not sure how he should act this situation was getting too much for him as a mother I can tell you all this Rooh...as Jiya was his first love and even after their break-up he was not able to move on and suddenly he got married to Rooh and he started caring for her and then he realised he fell in love with her....but suddenly Jiya again standing in front of him he don't know how to handle all this."

Rooh was getting emotional and when Mihika noticed all this she patted her cheeks and said "Rooh I'm his mother I have seen him in that situation when Jiya broke up with him and even I have seen how he overcome all this because of you...the care he shows towards you was not fake beta...ek baar time deke dekho... don't left him in this situation "

Rooh was zone out taking a deep breath she said " so he loves Jiya not me...I'm just his responsibility jo vo puri kr rha h"

Then she looked towards Mihika crying and said "kyu hi mai first priority rahungi uski...Jiya is way more beautiful then me"

Mihika hugged her and said "are mera bachcha...you are pretty inside out , don't compare yourself with that girl " Rooh also hugged her tightly and said "unko to vhi achchi lagegi"

Suddenly, Mihika's room got opened and there Rudransh was standing "mom.." then he looked towards Rooh who was hugging and she is looking like a crying mess.

Rudransh was worried looking at her and said "Rooh...kya ho gya"

Rooh looked towards him and she felt embarrass that he saw her crying.

She started crying again and said "ab rone bhi nhi denge...yha bhi aa gye...dekh bhi liya...ab mazak banayenge"

Mihika was not able to control her laugh and started laughing.

Rooh looked towards her and said "maa aap bhi...aap aise karnegi nhi sochi thi"

Rudransh was looking at her in disbelief and thinking "kya cheez h ye ladki...abhi thodi der pehle tk to theek thi...abhi roo rhi h aur uska bhi saara blame mujh per daal rhi..."

He mutters "unbelievable..."
Rooh glare at him...then Mihika said "Rudra go now...abhi mujhe apni bahu se baat krni h"

Rudransh nodded and before going towards the door he gain looked back and said "Rooh... mood swings ho rhe h...is this???"

Rooh threw a pillow towards him and he hide behind the door ... Mihika said "Rudra... pareshaan na kro usko...and she will sleep with me tonight "

Rudransh "bua maa...not fair yrr...biwi h meri mere saath sona chahiye na...aur aapko kya hi kaam h iska raat me"

Rooh was ashamed how he is saying all this casually infront of his mom. She looked down.

Rudransh noticed her blushing he smirked looking at her.

Mihika said "Rudra..." She glare at him.

He said looking towards Rooh "ho gya ko Krna tha...now I'm going...Good night mumma "

After taking a pause he said "& Good night pretty lady"

There this word "pretty " ,Rooh looked towards him and saw him smiling genuinely.

Rudransh signal Bye and went back to his room.

Mihika caressed Rooh and said "the way he talk to you he never do it with anyone "

Rooh smiles.🧡