Fairy without a fairy tale 🔮

Then, it was Rudransh turn to say something but he was blank.He was only
Looking at her when Rooh looked towards him he still didn't care and he continues to look at her.

Shekhar tapped his shoulder then came back to world and mentally slap himself that how badly he was looking at her.

Rudransh pov-

I was looking at her , she looked towards me it still feels like a magic but everything is over now.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder then Shekhar signals me for presentations.

Third person pov-

Then Rudransh make himself presentable and goes towards the screen and started his speech, he was trying his best to avoid Rooh's eyes which were just on him and there was a smirk plastered on her face which didn't shows any type of good for him

As being with her in past, he never seen her like this. This look of her is definitely really strong not like before this moment every eye contact with her is making him understand that "this is not the Rooh whom he knows time back....she is definitely something else and this is going to be hard for him...she is going to make things hard for him"

Rooh pov-

"I was seeing how he looks at me with a pleading eyes which shows there is something I don't know...his eyes were speaking the way he looks at me" Rooh was thinking.

When Rudransh goes towards the presentations

"I can see my terror in his eyes
..as I can say atleast he knows me way better so he can get and idea that I'm here to do something " thinking all this her smirk was got getting more evil on her face. Which was only making Rudransh nervous.

Shekhar was shocked to see that, Rudransh Singh Rajvansh the very big personality is getting nervous infront of Rooh.

Shekhar wants to talk to Rudransh about all this but right now he is wants to know more about Rooh as she is looking like an evil queen at this time.

Which was only making her more good looking and Rudransh eyes were not leaving her.

After sometime, Rudransh ended his presentation.

Rudransh pov-

Suddenly, the meeting room door got open and Jiya came running towards Rudransh and hugged him tight he was shocked and when he looks towards Rooh she was looking at him.

This is only the way Rooh gets close to him, at that moment Rooh gets her eye's off him.

He don't know what she is feeling now but somehow he feels it awkward that some other girl get close to him infront of Rooh.

He slightly pushed Jiya away from him, that when Jiya turns towards Rooh and said "tum phir kyu aa gyi hamari life me... Rudransh loves me only you better understand that" she said pointing towards Rooh.

Whole employees went silent then , Ishant came his hand were in his pocket and said "keep your voice low lady....kisse baat kr rhi ho ye pta h tumko" he said glaring at Jiya with the most hated glare.

This was the time Rudransh felt how close is Ishant to Rooh, and she is letting him take her stand.

All this time Rooh was just rotating the globe placed near her without any expression.

Rudransh came in between Jiya and Ishant and said "you keep your voice low...Mr. secretary...you are taking to my soon to be wife" he said chuckling and glaring at Ishant.

Ishant laughed and said " Mr. Rajvansh...this secretary know your whole life...and also about you soon to wife " he said looking towards Jiya with the most evil smirk he gave and then turns towards Rudransh and said "if she again dare to say anything to Death tales... consequences would be worse"

Rudransh didn't comment on that thing because he himself don't want anyone to say anything to Rooh, but Ishant ego was making him to have his worst side.

Rudra came close to Ishant and said "dare to use this time with me and you will be find missing the very next day" this time Rudransh was serious as hell.

Suddenly, Rooh came in between both of them, and then Rudransh eyes fell on her he became silent.

Rooh looked towards Jiya and said "Mrs. Rajvansh" this make Rudransh heart hurt as this position was only earned by Rooh.

Jiya smirked after the words Rooh called her

Rooh said "If you ever tried to talk with me in this tone I'll not regret chopping your tongue off your mouth" , Jiya looked towards Rudransh who was only standing there looking at Rooh.

Rooh continued "people call me death tales....and I don't have any objection in writing your Death's tales", Rudransh smirked at Rooh.

Then, she turn towards Rudransh and said "watch your soon to be wife Mr. Rajvansh....I don't want you to become bachelor again" Rooh said making sad face which was not said at all

Ishant chuckles and looked towards Rudransh, who was also smiling at her antics.

Then, Rooh hold Ishant hands and move towards door, looking at Rooh holding his hand Rudransh felt angered building inside him.

That's the point, Jiya said "how can she talk with me like this and you also" she said wanting him to say something.

Rudransh turns towards her and said "she can say whatever she wants to you and I'll be happy....and about me she still have all rights on me atleast more than you"

Saying this he left.

Rooh went back home and Kunal said "what happened??"

Rooh "everything goes okay Bhai"

Kunal "how r u feeling??"

Rooh "I'm okay don't worry bhai "

Radhika came downstairs and came close to Rooh and asked "Kaisa h wo??" she has tears in her eyes. Kunal was going to say something but Rooh signals him to stop.

Rooh noticed this, she can't say no to her , said "vo theek h bhabhi " smiling.

Radhika wants to know more about him but she don't want to hurt Rooh, when she turns to move Rooh again said "Bhabhi" , Radhika turned towards her.

Rooh said "Jiya se unki shaadi hone vaali h...aur unka gussa bhi vaise hi h...aapke bhai h jb aapka mn kre aap tb unse baat kr liya kre...koi aapko mna nhi krega" she said looking towards Kunal , he nodded.

Saying this Rooh left, she didn't know why she is crying but she is.

Radhika turns towards Kunal he said "abhi bhi itni respect deke baat krti h usse...jo vo deserve nhi krta" saying this he  left with anger.