she won't go away- choi yeonjun

" My love? "

" Hm? "

You sighed softly and rested against his chest. The train moved forward and your body swayed. You could see the sun peeking through the skyscraper. It was morning; another morning for you and him.

" Can I keep calling you my love? Yeonjun sounds so unfamiliar to me." You accepted his hand, watching his fingers align with yours and he squeezed as a response.

" You can call me anything you like, Y/n. You called me ignorant when we first met, remember? "

" Shush, please don't remind me of that. I was so harsh, I'm sorry... "

Although no sound came out from him, you could feel his chest vibrate as he laughed. The swift noise from his nose as he breathed made everything feel so real. So vivid. You felt him resting his chin on your head. You leaned even more toward him, taking your legs up and wrapping your arms around your knees.

" I never thought Amaia would look so pretty... " He murmured as he watched the land stretched far beyond." Or does it look so special because you are here with me? "

" That is so cheesy!" You giggled and he tightened his arms around your waist. " Were you this cheesy with your previous lovers? "

" I don't have other lovers, L/n. " You snickered when he sulked. He was always so grumpy whenever you teased him.

" I only have you. "

Your entwined hands were brought up. You smiled so wide that your cheeks started to hurt. The ring wrapped perfectly on your finger. He touched the tiny diamond of the ring. You were so happy. Finally...

However, you could not shake the sudden goosebump seeing the dried-up blood in between his fingers and nails.

" My love? "

" Yes? "

" I'm scared. Are you scared? "

He chuckles, kissing your head. " A little, yeah. "

" Do you think you would be punished? "

" I am sure everyone understands why I did that. I'm sure everyone will forgive me. " He spoke. " Don't you bother about it, Y/n. "

It was eerily quiet once again. It was just the constant ringing deafening both of your ears. The same sound played when you witnessed the girl on the floor. Curled up with her hands wrapped around her bleeding stomach. A sword lay next to her.

You couldn't remember her face but it was so pitiful. So haunting and sorrowful.

You know what Yeonjun did was for defence, maybe it would be better if you just stayed at the scene but Yeonjun was desperate to get out of there. He told you he had a place to show you.

And now here you two were on your way to nowhere.

" What a cruel world. " You mumbled.

" Tell me about it, huh? " He nuzzled into your neck. The smell of blood tickled his nose.

You kept quiet again, hearing the train track and Yeonjun's deep breaths inhale and exhale.