Kamal ii - Hueningkai Kamal

" You will no longer be welcomed here. You and your foolishness. You should be punished in a way that is so unimaginable! "

" Love made me behave this way. Love can turn a sane man to evil. An angel like me, to a devil. "

" You shall not speak of compassion with your wretched mouth, Devil. "

It raised its head, looking at the one in front of it. One of Kamal's wings was ripped off and some blood trickled from its back. How terrible it might look, you couldn't lie at how beautiful it was.

The devil was quiet before it laughed. The sinister laugh scared you that you felt your soul leaving your body.

" How can fighting for pure love be the death of me, Lord? " The devil stood from the ground. " Now shall I use my seething hatred to end this all? "

Within a blink, one by one, the angels' wings teared off brutally with an enormous force. Their cries became louder as the angels blazed up in bright fire. Kamal stayed in the middle, still smiling despite the others being destroyed, flame licking them till they turned to ashes.

You witnessed the devil standing proudly on its feet, one of his wings spreaded vastly yet the only thing you could feel was just pure wretchedness as it did that. Then something just snapped inside of you. Is this Kamal you've been seeing was your friend?

That one friend that confessed his love to you under the moon with tears in his ocean blue eyes?

The one that promised to destroy the world to prove you his love?

Then if so,

" KAMAL! "

" Y/N ! "

Both you and the devil turned to the voice that called your name.

Oh...

The boy cried as he reached out his hand to the devil. It was your friend.

" Kamal... " The devil cried for him.

" My Y/n please... come here. It will be alright- "

Another pain stabbed your heart as you watched him desperately reaching out to her hand.

" No.... this can't be... " You thought.

" No, it's not alright! " A blaze threw Kamal across the space. " You and your jealousy! "

The other angel winced, slowly trying to get up and his enormous wings flapped open, trying to protect Y/n from the collapsing kingdom.

The devil; you put up an arrow and shot Kamal's wing.

" You wretched foe. You disgusting creature! " You roared. " You told the kingdom about me and Yeonjun! You're evil! "

" It was the devil that made you think it was love! It was lust! "

" STOP! "

She fired another flamed arrow. Y/n's sobs broke him as he tried so hard to make her realise.

" Y/n please... Remember what you did. You made a mistake. You- you asked for the devil's help. "