two | speeches

"Sweetie, you were amazing. Of course," Matthew, Skie's dad gave her a kiss on her cheek. The movie finished 10 minutes ago and the crew were making their speeches. Next was Skie's and Iain's.

"Thank you dad," she smiles and gives him a hug. "What do I say?" She asked him. "Just talk about how grateful you are for this movie and what you love about it." Matthew smiled. Skie nodded absently.

-
"Now our star of the movie and her love interest. Skie Lillard and Iain Armitage." The announcer called their names and they made their way up to the mini stage in front of the cinema.

Iain helped Skie so she didn't stand on her dress. He grabbed her hand and led her up the small set of stairs.

"You go first," she whispered to Iain. He nodded and grabbed the microphone off the announcer.

"I won't take up much of your time as we all know you really wanna hear from Skie." Iain smiles at the crowd who yelled loudly at the mention of Skie's name. "I just want to say what an honour it was to play Ezra Way. And I hope I can bring his character back to life in a sequel some day. And for my favourite scene, it is definitely the scene where Brooklyn confesses to Ezra that she's a vampire. Very romantic," he laughs at his last comment knowing it wasn't romantic the way it happened.

"And now, the lady of the evening. Skie Lillard!" He announces and hands Skie the microphone. "Thanks E," she whispers the little nickname she had for him. Iain called her B as well, it was a cute little inside thing for them.

"Thank you all for the overwhelming love tonight. And thank you especially to my dad, Matthew Lillard for the constant support while I auditioned for this role. Thank you to my agent Valentina. I would also like to thank the amazing crew that we got to work with. You guys are truly the stars. And thank you to our outstandingly talented cast, I am so grateful to work with such a talented group of individuals." Skie said almost crying.

"This past year and a half we have all worked so hard to make this movie what it is. I am so grateful to be a part of it. Now my favourite scene of the movie is the opening scene where Brooklyn sees the eclipse and transforms for the first time." Skie smiles widely.

"Sorry I am so overcome by emotions," she laughs dabbing under her eyes. Everyone starts cheering for her, comforting the 16 year old star. "But in reality none of this would be possible if it wasn't for the support of everyone in this room tonight so please give yourselves a round of applause." She smiles and starts the round of applause and everyone begins to do the same.

Iain starts clapping loudly from behind her. "Well done B, you did it," Iain said proudly to her and gave her a hug In front of everyone making them somewhat cheer louder.

-
"Ah that was so crazy," Skie gushes as she hops into her dad's car. "You did so well hun," her dad smiles at her. "I feel like I'm floating," Skie waves her arms softly staring at them in awe as they feel unreal. "That's what will happen. Best feeling in the world," Matthew looks at his daughter proudly.

"So what's next?" He asks her. "What do you mean?" She responded. "What's next, you have to have something planned because that's the most popular question during all the interviews you'll do," Matthew smiles.
"I kinda wanna focus on my YouTube channel and keep auditioning," Skie shrugs.

"That's it? No dreams or anything?" He asks his daughter. "My dream is to be in a TV show based in New York. Preferably like Friends or Brooklyn 99, maybe how I met your mother, " she responded wholeheartedly. "And I wanna meet Courtney Cox," she stares at her dad knowing he's been putting off that meeting. Matthew sighs.

"I think YouTube would be good. You can have Iain on it, I'm sure that will help," he smiles. "Yeah, he's been really helpful with everything." Skie smiles. "That's good hun,"

"Oh I could do a how well do you know your costar thing with Iain!" Skie smiles, her heart beating fast. "I like that idea," Matthew smiles back at her.

E x

Wanna come over tomorrow and film a video with me? :)

Yeah of course, 10am good?

Sounds great x
Read