three | YouTube

Skie got up nice and early at 6am. Everything had to be perfect. Her room had to be clean, her hair hand to be washed and styled she had to have the perfect outfit and makeup on. It had to be perfect. Plus she had to set up all her filming equipment.

Skie walked into her filming room next to her bedroom and checked the battery on her camera. It was fully charged so she began to clean and set the mood for her filming area.
She lit a cinnamon and vanilla candle in the corner of the frame and turned her LED lights onto purple so there was a soft hew with the studio light.

"Perfect," she whispered to herself standing proudly at the door looking in. Skie turned away and went to her bathroom to shower. She washed her hair with her coconut shampoo and conditioner and paired it with her coconut body wash. And when she got out and dried she put coconut body butter on to make her smell like a whole ass coconut.

Skie picked out a cosy burgundy sweater and paired it with her white sweatpants to match the theme of Evrytime. She dried her hair and placed it in a claw clip leaving out pieces of her hair to curl.

Skie looked in the mirror at herself seeing if there was anything else. Jewellery. Of course. She ran to her vanity and placed her silver rings and earrings on. She rushed through her makeup as it was nearing 10am.

Almost right on time there was a knock on the door. She bolted down the stairs and started to compose herself. It's just Iain. Just Iain.

"Hi," she beamed as she opened the door. "Hey B," Iain walked in with Starbucks. "Here," he handed her an iced latte. "I literally love you E," she gushed. "Where's your dad I got him a long black," he looked behind her to see if Matthew was there. "He's just in the kitchen," she said knowing he knew his way around the house. He nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey Mr L, here you are," Iain smiled placing the coffee beside him on the kitchen bench. "Iain you know to call me Matthew or Matt, I will not eat you," Matthew responded and smiled at him. "But thank you for the coffee," Matthew continued. Iain nodded again and walked away up the stairs to Skie's filming room.

"So what are we filming?" He asked sitting next to Skie on the couch that was set up in front of the camera. "How well do you know your costar!" Skie smiled at him while fiddling with the camera settings.

"Are you ready?" Skie asked. "Jumping right in cool," Iain laughed. "Oh sorry we can like not or whatever," Skie fumbled over her words. "Skie I'm joking. Of course we can start." Iain placed a hand on her thigh reassuringly. Skie nodded and pressed record.

-
"What's up guys and welcome back to my channel!" Skie smiled widely at the camera. "Today I am here with the very untalented, annoying. Iain Armitage!" Skie laughed as Iain waved at the camera. "Shut up," he pushed her softly. "Would you like to explain what we are doing today?" She asked looking at him a bit. Iain nodded and proceeded to explain the video.

"So to do this I had my dad make questions for us to answer. if we get it wrong then we, I don't know suck or something." Skie said lifting the container of questions. "We should make the loser do something embarrassing." Iain suggested. "Oh what if we make the loser have to give the winner free reign of their Instagram for a day?" Skie beamed. Iain nodded and laughed at the suggestion.

-

"So last question, who was my first kiss," Iain asked Skie. Skie laughed and went a bit red. "Wasn't it me? Like our on screen kiss?" She laughed again awkwardly. "Yes! Best kiss of my life if I do say so myself also the only person I've kissed," Iain laughed. This made Skie go brighter. "Oh my god you're blushing," Iain grabbed her knee that was out of frame and squeezed. Skie shushed him slightly. "So I win?!" She said jumping a bit. "Hand over the phone buddy," she held out her hand for his phone.

"Okay so what if we cut there and we can film that other day? Or we can just not do it," Skie offered. "Let's film it another day but we are definitely doing it. Got to get you those views B," Iain laughed and stood up.

"Thank you for filming with me," Skie said sheepishly. "C'mere of course," he opened his arms and engulfed Skie in a hug. Her head rested in his chest and she melted into it. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. Skie nodded and pulled away.

What could go wrong? Or right?