one | premier

"Skie Lillard! Over here!" A strongly spoken female yells from across the carpet. A young teenager walks over to her. Her dress is trailing behind her. "Wow you dress," the lady admires. "Thank you," the young teen- Skie Lillard, responds. "So Skie who are you wearing tonight,"
"I am wearing Prada. It's a gorgeous gown that- I believe - really goes with the bloody and somewhat gorey theme of the movie," Skie summaries.

Her gown did show that, it was black at the ends of the dress and moved up to a deep burgundy red and lightened as it went up to an almost watered down red.

"Sorry I didn't get your name," Skie smiled asking the interviewer. "Emma Chamberlain," the interviewer responded shaking the teens hand. "So what can you tell us about this movie?" Emma asks.

"Oh my god, it's amazing. It's something so rare to see horror and romance mixed together. Normally it's a pre-established relationship like let's say Sidney Prescott and Billy Loomis from Scream." Skie said smiling. "Wow little plug there for dad huh?" Emma laughs. "He literally asked me to make a comment about Scream tonight and he'd let me stay home from school next week." Skie laughs.

"For those at home who do not know this lovely young lady. This is Skie Lillard the main actress of the new horror-romance film evrytime. She is also the daughter of the famous actor Matthew Lillard known for his role in Scream a 1996 horror film and Scooby Doo where he played Shaggy," Emma spoke into the camera.

"So what was it like to be on a set for one of the first times?" Emma gave Skie the microphone. "Petrifying. Normally I can just back out because my roles are normally small. A few seconds in the background or one line in a show. But knowing I was the main character and i couldn't leave half way through filming there was so much pressure. I had Iain to help me though as he's been a main character before." Skie explains and motions to Iain who walks up behind her.

"Hi!" She smiled giving him a hug. "Hey Skie," Iain smile is ear to ear. He grabs her arm and links it with hers. Iain knows how nervous she was to do this premier tonight and wants to make her as comfortable as possible.

"Iain! I love your outfit," Emma smiles handing him the microphone. "Thanks! I am wearing Prada as well, I assume you asked Skie this," he laughed and moved his legs a bit to show his outfit a bit better. It was a dark red suit with a white turtleneck underneath.

"How was it working on a movie set?" She asked Iain. "Oh amazing. It was truly magical. I met so many amazing people- cast and the crew and of course I got to know the Skie Lillard. I love her YouTube channel and meeting her in real life was amazing." Iain rambles with a grin on his face. Skie blushes slightly at the praise.

"I have to admit I love your YouTube channel as well. I love seeing what it's like for you to live with a famous actor as a dad. And now you're an actress. I can't wait for more videos." Emma says now giving Skie the microphone.

"Thank you! I do have some videos in store with some cast members that I am very excited to post. And a lot of videos around evrytime. It's gonna be good. I am excited." Skie smiles.

"Ladies and gentlemen if you could report to the viewing room for the premier of Evrytime. Please make sure to sit in your own seats. Popcorn and drinks are complimentary." An announcement ran through the speakers.

"Thank you!" Skie smiled at Emma and she gave her a small hug with her free hand. "Thank you!" Iain also smiled giving Emma a handshake.

"How was your first interview?" Iain asked walking away with Skie. Their arms are still interlocked. "Oh my god that was scary," Skie laughed and she rested her head on Iain's arm a bit.

It was gonna be a long night together.