six | closet

Iain stared down at his phone at 6:24am, he missed the text. A irritated groan escaped his lips as he falls back onto his bed bringing his hands to rub his eyes in frustration.

Iain sat back up and looked at his phone. What should he say? Should he even say anything?

B x

I am so sorry I didn't see your text, I was rehearsing lines. I'll see you at 2? :)
Delivered 6:32am

He closed his phone and held it to his chest awaiting the sweet chime of Skie's notification. Her special one Iain added so he knew it was her. A couple minutes went by and Iain realised she is probably asleep.

A soft sigh escapes his lips as he walks to his bathroom for a shower. He steps in letting the warm water cover his body. A few minutes later he gets a notification. Her notification. Iain scrambles out of the shower slipping slightly as he misses the bathmat. He grabs his towel and roughly wraps it around his waist.

B x

Don't be sorry, I hope you remember everything so you aren't late for our interview. I will cry if I'm stuck there alone for more then 1 minute. See you later, Iain. x

No promises.
Read 6:43am

Skie looks at her text and groans. "Why am I so desperate, why did I put a x?" She rubs her eyes to rid the tiredness that clouded her. The soft noises of her bedtime podcast- murder with my husband- continued to autoplay as she got out of bed and walked to her makeup desk.

Skie stared at her reflection. Then at her tv in the mirror, then back at herself. A heavy sigh erupts from her mouth. The 'inperfections' that she obsessed over went into overdrive today. Her eye bags were more purple, her rosey are extra bright and her lips chapped. That's how Skie saw it at least. She didn't look like that though, it was her stressing over her first interview.

Skie made sure when they booked the interview that she decided what clothes she wore and that she could do her own makeup. Skie hates the feeling of someone else doing it.

She looked over her makeup collection deciding on a look. A makeup artist for the interview sent Skie a brief of what was expected for her makeup. A red and black look with a sharp grey-scaled base.

"Yes your majesty," Skie whispered to herself reading the makeup artist's text. Skie got up at went to her closet and looked at the clothes that were hanging on the door frame that she picked to wear that arvonoon. "I hope he likes it," Skie sighed. "Hope who likes it?" A familiar voice behind her made Skie jump. "Sunny! You almost made me wet myself," Skie laughed and hugged her best friend- Sunny Sandler.

"So who is 'he'?" Sunny asked sitting down on Skie's bed. "Oh no one, why are you here at like 7am?" Skie awkwardly laughed. "Dad didn't want me home alone, got a problem?" Sunny joke around and looked down at her phone smiling. "Who are you texting," Skie asked nosily. "A boy," Sunny smiled. Skie reached over and snatched her phone, running over to her closet she locks herself in.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow," Skie read out the message that Sunny sent the mystery boy. "He's typing!" Skie squeals. Sunny bangs on the door and attempts to use the handle. "Skie!" She whined banging louder. Skie laughs and opens the door. "He's still typing," she hands her phone back and jumps onto her bed. "You're so annoying! Omg he stopped typing," Sunny gasped. "Uh oh," Skie sat up next to her and looked over her shoulder.

'yeah, thanks for inviting me. I gtg- filming.'

"Oh girl, I am so sorry," Skie grabs her best friend arm comfortingly. "Why?" She quires. "Oh um, he's very dry? I dunno maybe that's just how he texts but I'd be careful." Skie blurted out. "He wasn't dry!" Sunny exclaims taking aback Skie. Skie nods in response. "Sorry, I've just been talking to him for like 2 months and he has been getting dry lately and I hate it," Sunny sighs. "I get it, he'd be lucky to have you Sun," she smiles comforting her.

"C'mere," Skie moves up on the bed and opens her arms for Sunny to come up to her. Skie's eyes begin to get heavy as Sunny scrolls through Netflix. Skie rolled into a dreamfulled sleep while the Netflix intro played softly in the background.

AUTHORS NOTE:

AHHHH FINALLY AN UPDATE. very much a filler chapter. AND YES SUNNY SANDLER!!! I needed Skie to have a famous friend.