Chapter 2

* Time Skip Night of Event *

It was the night of the event and Ten came over to pick you and you got into his car and he drove of.

" Y/n thank you again for doing this I don't what I would do if it weren't for you and Wonbin" Said Ten

" Yea well I'm only doing this for Wonbin and I hope you won't forget that I'm his wife" You said

" Yes ofc don't worry we'll have a great time" Said Ten

Awhile later you guys arrived at the event and you and Ten both acted like a lovely couple. Suddenly as you were walking over to get yourself a drink, you stepped on your dress and tripped but as you were about to fall Ten caught you and you both made eye contact.

" A-Are you okay?" Said Ten

" Y-Yes I'm fine thank you" You said as you got out of his grip.

" Uh it's getting late we should get going" You said as Ten was getting closer to you.

You then walked out of the event hall and Ten followed after you, after that you guys got into the car and Ten drove you home. After awhile you arrived home and was about to get out of the car but Ten held back you arm and you turned to face him.

" Y/n thank you for accompanying me to this event" Said Ten.

" Like I said I did this cause of Wonbin." You said as you left the car.

You then walked into the house and saw Wonbin waiting for you in the living room, he then saw you and got up and went up to you.

" Hey babe how was it was it okay?" Said Wonbin.

" It was fine" You said

" Thank you again babe for doing this" Said Wonbin

" Anything for you babe." You said

* Time Skip A few months later *

It's been a few months and Wonbin finally managed to start his business and it was a success you still meet up with Ten to accompany him to events at first you didn't really like it but you got used to it and was okay and you and Ten became closer to each other. One night you accompany him to an event as you and Ten we're talking to some guest you saw a lovely couple and it reminded you of Wonbin and You and started to feel sad as Wonbin hasn't been spending time with you.

You then told Ten that you wanted to get some fresh air so you went out to the event hall and went to a small fountain outside. After awhile of being alone there you heard foot steps and as you turned you saw that it was Ten walking up to you.

" Hey you okay? you look kinda upset" Said Ten

" Yea I'm fine why wouldn't I be? " You said

" If you're okay then let me see that smile of yours come on " Said Ten

You then smiled at Ten and he smiled back.

" Now that's the beautiful girl that I know " Said Ten

You and Ten then laughed and suddenly you both looked up you both made eye contact. Suddenly you and Ten went closer to each other and you faces got closer to each other and were about to kiss but suddenly pulled away and Ten was confused.

" Ten I'm someone's wife " You said as you pulled away from him.

" But Y/n I - " Said Ten as he came closer to you.

" I'm sorry but I need to go " You said as you left and walked away leaving Ten speechless.

Awhile later you arivved home and saw Wonbin seating in the living room waiting for you and he didn't look too happy.

" Where have you been?" Said Wonbin in an upset tone.

" What do you mean babe you know where I've been" You said.

" Hm I don't think I remember and why are you dressed up so nicely? " Said Wonbin.

" Babe did you forget I told you I had to accompany Ten to an event today remember?" You said.

" Oh right yes I'm sorry darling I forgot" Said Wonbin

" It's okay - wait darling?" You said

" Yep whats wrong?" Said Wonbin

" Nothing it's just that you've never called me darling" You said in confusion

Wonbin then realized what you were talking about.

" Oh uh I've been watching a show and the Male lead and the female lead called each other darling and I thought it was cute so I wanted to try but I think I'll just stick with babe but anyways you should get change you look tired. " Said Wonbin

" Hm well okay then I guess that makes sense in that case I'll got shower " You said as you left.

" Phew that was close a little bit and I would have been caught " Said Wonbin.

* In the bedroom*

You put your things down and was about to go into the bathroom when suddenly you heard your phone ringing, you then went over to see it was Ten calling you and remember what happened earlier so you ignored the call and switched off you phone and went into the bathroom.

After awhile you came out to the bathroom and saw that Wonbin was still downstairs so you switched your phone back on and saw that there were many miss calls from Ten and you just decided to give in and call him back.

* On the phone *

Ten : Hello Y/n
Y/n : What?
Ten : Look I wanna apologize for what happened earlier I shouldn't have done that you were right your somebody's wife.
Y/n : Yea it's okay I guess
Ten : Btw accompany me to another event next month?
Y/n : Sure we'll see goodnight
Ten : Goodnight too
* End of Call *

You then went over to your closet to change into your pajamas but just then as you looking through the drawers you saw two planet tickets just then Wonbin came in and snatched the tickets away from you.

" Babe why were there two tickets in here?" You asked.

" Babe you know my friend Eunseok " Said Wonbin

" Yea why? " You said

" Well his birthday is the of this month so me and the guys were yk planning to surprise him with this trip you so don't mind right babe if I go? " Said Wonbin.

" Oh well since you've been working so hard I guess you deserve it but when will you be back? " You said

" The 4th day of next month well his birthday is at the end of the month " Said Wonbin.

You then nodded and told Wonbin that you had another event to go next month and Wonbin nodded.