Chapter 5

* Time Skip A few months Later *

After your divorce with Wonbin you decided to move out and get a house of your own and Ten was with you through out the whole way and it made you feel do much better.

One day you and Ten were having dinner at a restaurant when suddenly you dropped something so you bend down to pick it up but you got back up you saw that there was a ring on the table.

" T-Ten what is this?" You said

" Y/n I fell inlove with you ever since the first time we met and my feelings for you have never change and after seeing what you went to with Wonbin it hurts me to see you in pain so all I'm tryna say is Kim Y/n will you allow you make you feel like that the happiest girl in the world happier then before" Said Ten.

You just stood there in shock not knowing what yo say.

" Look I know it's not expected but -" Said Ten

" Yes ofc" You said as you took the ring and wore it.

You then smiled at Ten with happy tears in your eyes and he smiled back at you.

After dinner Ten sent you home and as you were about to get out of his car he held back your hand and you turned to face him.

" What are you doing hm?" You said.

" Don't go just stay with me hm?"  Said Ten as he smiled at you.

" That's cute of you but I need go I have some work to do." You said as you smiled at him.

" Okay fine but call me later okay?" Said Ten

" Hm okay I will" You said as you were about to get out of the car but Ten pulled your hand so you turned to him.

" I love you see you tomorrow?" Said Ten

" I love you too and I'll see you tomorrow" You said as you smile at him.

Ten then gave you a kiss on your forehead and you then smiled at him and left the car and he watched as you went in your house.

* Time skip One month later *

You got home from work early as you weren't feeling well and you didn't want to trouble Ten so you went home on your own as you were on the way home you left somebody following you so you decided you call Ten but he didn't pick up so you text him saying that you were feeling uneasy, after texting him you went home as fast as you could.

After getting home you quickly you locked the door and went up to your room and tried not to think about it and just went to go get a shower.

After taking about shower you decided to finish up some work as you were doing you heard something downstairs and decided to check what was going on so you took you phone with you and went downstairs, as you were going down you felt that uneasy feeling coming back and noise was getting louder so you decided to sent Ten a voice note as you went down the stairs but suddenly someone grabbed onto you and covered your mouth and you dropped your phone .

The person pulled into the living and you kicked the person in the knee and they had fallen which caused them to let go of you and you turned to see who it was and seeing the person shocked you and it's was Wonbin .

" How the hell did you find me ? " You said

" Y/n please come back to me " Said Wonbin

" What the hell are you talking about you cheated on me " You said

" I know but I made a mistake dear please come back to me " Said Wonbin

" NO LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW!!! " You shouted

" Y/n please all I want is to just feel your love again" Said Wonbin as he walked up closer to you .

As he walked up closer you kept taking a step back and end up falling onto the couch and Wonbin then pinned you onto the couch and was about to kiss you but you kicked him and he fell on to the ground and you were about to ran off but he grabbed onto your leg and pulled it which caused you fall . He then pinned to on the floor and wanted to kiss you but to covered your face and suddenly he stop and he saw the ring on your finger .

" Who the hell gave you this ring " Said Wonbin in anger.

" It's none of your business " You said as you pushed him away and ran into the kitchen.

You then ran into the kitchen and grabbed the knife but suddenly Wonbin pulled you really hard and it made you drop the knife, he then brought you back to the living room and threw you onto the floor.

" TELL ME WHO GAVE YOU THAT RING " Shouted Wonbin.

" It was Ten and his my fiance and I love him " You shouted

Suddenly Wonbin got mad so he grabbed your arms really tight and pinned you to the wall really hard.

" You love him hm? Lets see how much you love him after this" Said Wonbin as he was about to kiss you but you turned your face away.

" Don't be scared your fiance won't find out" Said Wonbin.