Chapter 4

* One week later *

You were in the kitchen getting a drink for yourself when suddenly Wonbin entered the kitchen.

" Y/n you haven't talked to me for the whole week when are u gonna stop being like this" Said Wonbin

" When you decide to let go of your mistress " You said.

" Y/n you know I can't do that right " Said Wonbin

" Fine then let go of me " You said in anger

" What! Are you crazy I still love you " Said Wonbin

" What did you say? You still love me? DO I LOOK STUPID TO YOU? " You shouted.

" We can talk this out nicely " Said Wonbin

" AFTER SHATTERING MY HEART INTO PIECES YOU EXPECT ME TO TALK NICELY TO YOU? YOU CHANGED PARK WONBIN YOU CHANGED!!!! " You shouted.

" Y/n please listen to me " Said Wonbin as he tried to hold both of your hands but you pushed him away and went upstairs. You then called Ten and asked him to meet up as you needed someone to talk to, after that you went downstairs and saw that Wonbin wasn't there so you just left.

* At the mall *

You and Ten were walking around the mall and suddenly you saw Wonbin with his mistress so you went up to them and pulled her hair and she pushed you aside.

" Ouch what the hell is your problem b*tch" Said the girl.

Suddenly Wonbin turned and saw you and was shocked to see that even Ten was there.

" Y/n what the hell are you doing your embarrassing me." Said Wonbin

" Me? Embarrassing you? Oh I see how it is now" You said.

You then ran up to the girl and started pulling her hair even more but Wonbin pushed you aside and you were about to fall back but Ten caught you.

" THAT'S IT Y/n GO HOME!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!" Shouted Wonbin.

" Go home? SO YOU CAN BE ALONE WITH THIS SL*T!!!" You shouted.

Suddenly Wonbin got even more mad and suddenly slapped you across the face.

" You slapped me? Just protect another woman? I'M YOUR WIFE PARK WONBIN AND YOU CHOOSE TO BACK UP ANOTHER WOMAN YOUR NOT WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE ANYMORE!!" You shouted.

You then walked out to the balcony of the mall and Ten followed behind you and you burst into tears.

Ten then took your arm and turned your body to face him, you looked at a him with tears in your eyes and he pulled you in for a hug and stroked your hair. You suddenly pulled away from the hug and looked up at Ten.

" Ten he slapped me for another girl" You said with tears.

" I know Y/n I know" Said Ten.

" After everything I've done for him he choose someone else over me, it hurts Ten it hurts so bad" You Said.

" I know it's hurts I know it does but your strong" Said Ten as he hugged you.

* Time Skip Night *

You were in your bedroom and it was midnight and you were about to go to bed but suddenly Wonbin came home slightly drunk.

" If your gonna come home late every night just because your with her might as well let me go" You said.

" Listen Y/n you can say whatever you want I'm not letting you go and I'm still getting married " Said Wonbin

" Please I'm begging just let go of me I can't do this anymore" You said while crying.

Wonbin was about to say something but suddenly your phone rang and Wonbin saw the caller ID was Ten and he got mad.

" So no wonder you want me to let go of you so badly turns out you already have a replacement." Said Wonbin.

" It's not like that and don't try to turn this on me when you clearly cheated on me" You said.

" But I'm a man Y/n I can do whatever I want and no one would say anything but you? Tell me dear how tempted are you to sleeping with him especially after the amount of dates you guys went on or maybe you already slept together you cheap sl*t " Said Wonbin.

Suddenly you slapped him really hard across the face with angry tears in your eyes.

" You useless jerk, hey don't forget the reason why I went out with Ten in the first place was cause of you. You traded me of just so you could get money for your company what happened to me being the most important to you? you useless good for nothing man I regret marrying you I HATE YOU!!! " You Said in anger.

Wonbin got mad cause of the slap and what you said.

" Fine since your so unhappy from tonight onwards Kim Y/n you are no longer my wife I'll see you in court" Said Wonbin in anger before storming out of the room.

You then broke down into tears and was shocked by what Wonbin said.

* Next Day *

You walked out of the court feeling heart broken never expecting your marriage to end so soon. Suddenly you saw Ten walking up you so you ran up to him.

" Hey Y/n I'm sorry I'm late how was it?" Asked Ten

" I don't know how to feel anymore and the worst part was he brought that girl along with him." You said.

" It's okay it's over now and I'm here for you" Said Ten.

Ten then pulled you in for a hug and it made you feel much better.