1. Peach's New Clothes

"You will regret this!" princess Peach shouted as Bowser threw her over his shoulder. "Mario will learn about this and just like any other time, he will find me and stop you!"

Peach was wearing her usual day outfit – a pink dress with a bell skirt with vertical folds that started high on the waist and ended near the floor. The bottom hem was darker as were the puffy extra layers that went down the sides of the skirt where it connected with the upper part of the dress. The lace collar was of that same darker color. On her chest, there was a blue crystal and the dress had short sleeves with extra puffy round shoulders. Her arms showed only a little skin where the long delicate gloves ended near the shoulders. She also had her classic red pointy pumps on her bare feet, one of which dangled dangerously as her body shook with each step of the giant Koopa king. Her long blonde hair was flowing down as her head hung upside down, her blue round earrings similarly succumbing to gravity. Her crown had fallen on the floor somewhere along Bowser's escape.

"This time, my sweet princess," Bowser replied, "I am well prepared for everything."

As he said that, he got surrounded by Toad guards. Bowser spit a flame, turning one of them into ashes. He jumped over another and continued running toward the exit of the castle.

"Stop hurting my people!" the Peach screamed in horror.

"If they didn't stand in my way..." Bowser smirked, "they're under your command, my princess." Just as Bowser said that, he stopped in front of a pair of buff Toad guards in front of the giant closed castle gate, who drew their spears. "Well?"

Peach sighed. "Guards, stand aside," she said with a resigned tone, "you stand no chance. You will have a chance to help me later."

The guards gave each other look before finally stepping apart. The gate began to open.

"Good girl," Bowser said as he rushed out of the gate. His airship was stationed in front of the castle and with one giant leap, he jumped on a platform near its bottom.

***

Bowser arrived at his own castle. The thing stood tall in the middle of a lava moat.

"Is this really necessary?" Peach lamented at her wrist chains which brought her hands close. Bowser was pulling on the cuffs with a longer chain, and Peach barely kept up, the narrow petticoat of her bell dress not allowing her to make proper long steps, further complicated by the high heels which clacked on the stone cobbles with every step.

"Should I throw you over my shoulder again?" Bowser responded, not bothering to turn around. Peach just stayed silent.

Instead of continuing to the throne room as during most of her involuntary visits to the castle, they took an immediate left turn as they began climbing a round staircase.

"Oh, are you planning to keep me in a tower like in some kind of a fairly tale?"

Bowser didn't say anything but pulled on the chain closer, almost making the princess trip. She already had trouble climbing the stairs – she couldn't see them over her dress, sometimes missing a step with a heel which shortly prompted her to put weight only on her toes. Normally she'd at least hold her skirt up – which was now impossible with Bowser pulling her wrists in front of her. The usually cocky Koopa king's lack of response made her feel even more unease than she already was feeling in this situation. Something seemed different from her usual damsel situations.

They kept on climbing. Peach's feet were starting to hurt and she now breathed heavily, not sure how long she could keep up with the pull of Bowser's chain. Then finally, Bowser got off the staircase as they entered a long hallway. They quickly made a turn into a room that only had a pair of tiny windows near its ceiling. Despite it being a day, almost no light entered through them and the room was lit by a golden chandelier. There was a beautifully decorated bed with pink and blue colors, same as those on Peach's dress. It was giant – possibly 3 by 3 meters.